advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
harder than finding the *spot?!......returned the T-Mobile Hotspot to store....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: September 14, 2019 02:12PM
....after 30 day test drive.....no one knew about the 30 day test drive or how to return it.....

....told them I was told I could just drop it off......waited 10 minutes as he called his boss, then tried to locate on T-Mobile site.......finally just let me go........

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2019 02:17PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: harder than finding the *spot?!......returned the T-Mobile Hotspot to store....
Posted by: GGD
Date: September 14, 2019 02:48PM
NewtonMP2100
....told them I was told I could just drop it off......waited 10 minutes as he called his boss, then tried to locate on T-Mobile site.......finally just let me go........

Did they actually figure out how to process it and give you some sort of receipt that it was returned, or is there a chance that T-Mobile will be contacting you in the future for failure to return it.
Re: harder than finding the *spot?!......returned the T-Mobile Hotspot to store....
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: September 14, 2019 06:16PM
GGD

Did they actually figure out how to process it and give you some sort of receipt that it was returned, or is there a chance that T-Mobile will be contacting you in the future for failure to return it.

No return is necessary. You can keep it, pass it on or what not.

I would just hope it gets recycled.

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: September 14, 2019 06:26PM
Did I miss something? I saw nothing in the paperwork that said it needed to be returned.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: September 14, 2019 06:44PM
Could find your 4G spot?
Posted by: space-time
Date: September 14, 2019 06:57PM
I always find the G spot
Posted by: Carm
Date: September 15, 2019 03:12AM
What Markintosh said, keep it or give it to a friend. They actually want you to give it to a friend. Your friend can sign up with the hotspot or request one from t-Mobil
Still available
[www.t-mobile.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 65
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020