advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Friday Funnies
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: October 04, 2019 09:06AM

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Friday Funnies
Posted by: lost in space
Date: October 04, 2019 09:27AM

Posted by: testcase
Date: October 04, 2019 09:34AM
Church Ladies With Computers:

These sentences (with bloopers) actually appeared in church bulletins or were announced in church services:
• The church will host an evening of fine dining, super entertainment and gracious hostility.
• The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.
• The Associate Minister unveiled the church’s new campaign slogan last Sunday: “I Upped My Pledge – Up Yours.”
Posted by: testcase
Date: October 04, 2019 09:35AM
A mother woke up from a coma after giving birth to twins. She asked the doctor “Where are my babies?” The doctor replied, “Don’t worry, they’re safe and with your brother. You had a healthy boy and girl, but unfortunately, I do have some bad news.” Knowing her brother wasn’t quite normal she immediately thought the worst. “Oh no, what’s wrong?”

“Well, since you were in a coma we had to give the children a name,” the doctor said. “Your brother chose them.” Shocked, the mother asked “What did he name the girl?” The doctor lets out a sigh and said “Denise.” “Oh!” The mother said, relieved. “That’s a lovely name. What about the boy?” The doctor replied “Denephew.” (rimshot)
Posted by: Rick-o
Date: October 04, 2019 09:43AM
A priest has a heart attack, and is rushed to the hospital.

He wakes up as he’s being rushed through the hospital on a gurney by two nurses.

“Am I in heaven?” asks the disoriented priest.

“No” says one of the nurses. “We’re just taking a short cut through the children’s ward.”

Mr. Lahey: A lot of people, don’t know how to drink. They drink against the grain of the liquor. And when you drink against the grain of the liquor? You lose.

Randy: What the @#$%& are you talking about?
Posted by: Buck
Date: October 04, 2019 10:30AM
testcase
A mother woke up from a coma after giving birth to twins. She asked the doctor “Where are my babies?” The doctor replied, “Don’t worry, they’re safe and with your brother. You had a healthy boy and girl, but unfortunately, I do have some bad news.” Knowing her brother wasn’t quite normal she immediately thought the worst. “Oh no, what’s wrong?”

“Well, since you were in a coma we had to give the children a name,” the doctor said. “Your brother chose them.” Shocked, the mother asked “What did he name the girl?” The doctor lets out a sigh and said “Denise.” “Oh!” The mother said, relieved. “That’s a lovely name. What about the boy?” The doctor replied “Denephew.” (rimshot)
smiley-laughing001
Posted by: timg
Date: October 04, 2019 10:39AM

Skill without imagination is craftsmanship. Imagination without skill is Modern Art.
Date: October 04, 2019 10:45AM
Tim Allen's First Appearance on the Tonight Show:

[youtu.be]

D & C
Date: October 04, 2019 10:50AM

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: Steve G.
Date: October 04, 2019 11:05AM

Posted by: MrNoBody
Date: October 04, 2019 11:11AM
Detroit Tigers win MLB 2020 Draft race: W-47 ** L-114

Steelers 'throwback' uniform...

39°36'17"N 75°44'43"W

DuckDuckGo
The search engine that doesn't track you.

DemComm Records 2021 Greatest Hits
includes:
Taxman by Joe & Nancy's Rich Ice Cream Band
The Humpty Dance by The Harris-Brown Hookup
Lets Spend The Night Together by The Fang-Swalwell Gang
Díaz-Canel Is A Friend of Ours by The AOC Squad
My Old Kentucky Retirement Home by MitchMcC & The Soggy Boxer Boys
Burning Down The House by Merrick & The Goons
Back In the USSR by Bernie's Red Square Trio

patriot smiley
Date: October 04, 2019 12:56PM

Posted by: richorlin
Date: October 04, 2019 05:42PM

richorlin
Posted by: Speedy
Date: October 04, 2019 07:37PM
Buck
testcase

smiley-laughing001

Steve Cannon.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 94
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020