advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
First World Problems: Wife updated Candy Crash App and she does not like the new version
Posted by: space-time
Date: October 26, 2019 07:58AM
She made the mistake of updating Candy Crash and this version is "jumpy" or something like that. We have all iPhones backed up to iCloud, but I did not back up to a Mac in a long time...

is there any hope of recovering the old version?

Thanks
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: First World Problems: Wife updated Candy Crash App and she does not like the new version
Posted by: sekker
Date: October 26, 2019 11:11AM
If you have a phone running the older version, you can archive and side-load using iMazing.
Re: First World Problems: Wife updated Candy Crash App and she does not like the new version
Posted by: testcase
Date: October 26, 2019 01:20PM
Over the years, I've lost count of the times that's happened to me. Time and money wasted. Trism on iOS a few weeks ago was last time a developer borked an App I really liked. There should be an easy way to revert to the version a person liked. angry villagers smiley
Posted by: Carm
Date: October 26, 2019 02:21PM
Words with friends did something similar, Im like F that, “sorry honey, I’m not playing that game anymore” the ads are like 30 sec minimum and you have to pay a subscription. An ad between every game play even a skip. No thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 144
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020