advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Free bottle of vitamins in exchange for review on Amazon. Do I get them if I don't review?
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: October 30, 2019 04:24PM
I've bought about three bottles one at a time for my mom. There was a text number on the lid for a free bottle. I texted it and was told I would get a free bottle. A few hours later I got sent a link for a review. Will I get the free bottle if I don't submit a review? After completing the questionnaire before I was aware of the review request, they made it sound like the vitamins were in the process of being shipped. But I could have misinterpreted it since a wasn't aware of the review request yet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2019 04:33PM by Dennis S.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Free bottle of vitamins in exchange for review on Amazon. Do I get them if I don't review?
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: October 30, 2019 04:32PM
You'll be lucky to get them even if you do a review

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.” -- François de La Rochefoucauld

"Those who cannot accept the past are condemned to revise it." -- Geo. Mathias

The German word for contraceptive is “Schwangerschaftsverhütungsmittel”. By the time you finished saying that, it’s too late
Re: Free bottle of vitamins in exchange for review on Amazon. Do I get them if I don't review?
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: October 30, 2019 04:35PM
Ombligo
You'll be lucky to get them even if you do a review

Then I'll definitely leave a review - a bad one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Pam
Guests: 162
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020