Time for Comic Relief: Nipplegate
Posted by: jimmy d
Date: April 03, 2020 10:34PM
[nymag.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Time for Comic Relief: Nipplegate
Posted by: Michael
Date: April 04, 2020 09:25AM
Well, I'm going to have to take a closer look the next time he has a press conference!
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: April 04, 2020 03:37PM
Eeeewwww!
Posted by: Thrift Store Scott
Date: April 04, 2020 07:54PM
DeusxMac
Eeeewwww!

What "Eeeewwww!"? Some guys like or have exotic piercings, and as exotic piercings go nipple rings are Tier One at best. The point is that Mr. Cuomo pretty obviously has his nipples pierced, which is fine, but he and his press secretary continue to deny the obvious and that willingness to openly and shamelessly lie in the face of copious unambiguous evidence creates a huge credibility gap for Mr. Cuomo. If he's willing to brazenly lie about something as completely inconsequential as having his nipples pierced, then how can one even begin to trust him to be open and honest about serious stuff that really does matter?

I started to include a dare to Google what I consider to be a REALLY exotic piercing, but decided that that would just be trolling.

Edited to add- I do now wonder if, and if so, what Mr. Cuomo's brother has pierced.

WARNING- If I posted a link in the above message, assume it is at minimum "NSFW- Language". Occasionally you'll be wrong.

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.

Resist the Thought Police: George Orwell's book 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.

"Political correctness is just intellectual colonialism and psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime" - Steve Hughes

What's my "Super Power"? I can make active threads go stone-dead with a single post. I try to use this power only for good and not for evil but, you know... stuff happens.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2020 07:57PM by Thrift Store Scott.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 127
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020