advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
call me, maybe?!....cell phone carriers experiencing outages [ all carriers ]......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 15, 2020 03:51PM
.....mostly T-Mobile....but other carriers Verizon, AT&T, Sprint are having intermitten issues too.....

People are reporting T-Mobile and other phone carriers are experiencing outages in the US

T-Mobile customers throughout the US are experiencing outages on Monday afternoon.

Service-tracker Down Detector reported over 93,000 reports of T-Mobile outages as of about 3:09 p.m. Eastern Time. Phone users also reported issues with their cell service on social media.

T-Mobile said its engineers "are working to resolve a voice and data issue" affecting customers throughout the US.

While issues were reported with other carriers, including AT&T and Verizon, both carriers said their service was operating normally.

Calls to a carrier experiencing outages may get an error message, resulting in reports of issues with non-affected carriers, a Verizon spokesperson said.

....T-Mobile and other wireless carriers throughout the US are experiencing issues on Monday afternoon.

"Our engineers are working to resolve a voice and data issue that has been affecting customers around the country," Neville Ray, president of technology for T-Mobile, said in a tweet. "We're sorry for the inconvenience and hope to have this fixed shortly."

Service-tracker Down Detector reported T-Mobile outages in New York, Florida, Texas, Georgia, California, and the Washington, DC, area. As of about 3:09 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, Down Detector had seen over 93,000 reports of T-Mobile outages, and varying reports from the other carriers. Phone owners in the US also reported issues on social media Monday afternoon with their cell service, particularly T-Mobile.

While both Down Detector and customers on social media reported that AT&T and Verizon service was down, an AT&T spokesperson told Business Insider its "network is operating normally." A Verizon spokesperson also told Business Insider the carrier is "operating at normal service levels" and noted that given that "another national carrier" is having issues, calls to and from that carrier may get an error message, resulting in reports of issues.

oh......noes......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2020 05:43PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: and chaos ensues?!....cell phone carriers experiencing outages [ all carriers ]......
Posted by: Robert M
Date: June 15, 2020 04:10PM
Newt,

No problems with AT&T here in my part of Long Island.

Robert
Re: call me, maybe?!....cell phone carriers experiencing outages [ all carriers ]......
Posted by: RgrF
Date: June 15, 2020 06:37PM
T-Mobil - all our lines have been down all day here in Los Angeles.
Re: call me, maybe?!....cell phone carriers experiencing outages [ all carriers ]......
Posted by: vision63
Date: June 15, 2020 09:16PM
T-Mobile is digesting Sprint while Dish is balking at buying Boost which was the lynchpin of the merger. Bidness.
Posted by: Bill in NC
Date: June 16, 2020 07:12AM
Dad was calling me yesterday complaining he couldn't get ahold of my brother, who uses T-Mobile.

Hopefully this prompts my brother to switch to Visible, as I'm doing end of month.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2020 07:13AM by Bill in NC.
Posted by: Mactel
Date: June 17, 2020 11:42AM
Oh geez, they must be boosting 5G so we will see more Covid cases soon. RollingEyesSmiley5
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 101
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020