advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
aio printer rec?
Posted by: bruceko
Date: August 03, 2020 08:59PM
Need to replace a color laser all in one. current one is hp. Want to try a different brand. Suggestions? I was thinking maybe Canon Mf743cdw
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: aio printer rec?
Posted by: Buzz
Date: August 03, 2020 09:03PM
As long as you can afford the consumables, Canon has pretty awesome image quality. They kinda pioneered the laser thing for the masses, and have been a leader for years.
==
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: August 03, 2020 10:09PM
I did a deep dive on small work group color laser printers about 6 months ago. Canon and HP were top of the list.
Posted by: rz
Date: August 04, 2020 08:39AM
We use an HP, so I can't help you with other brands
Posted by: Robert M
Date: August 04, 2020 09:13AM
Bruce,

Are you looking for a laser or an inkjet? If inkjet, the HP Officejet 9000 series garners excellent reviews. Just bought a HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 for my office to supplement an aging Officejet Pro 8620. The 8600 series has been rock solid awesome. Have a 8600 at home for my home office and my office has the 8620. Haven't used the 9025 yet but I expect it to be excellent based on all the reviews.

One of the reasons we went for the 9025 instead of the other models in the 9000 series is that it does single-pass 2-sided scanning with its ADF. In this day and age of scanning docs, that feature is going to be very nice. Since I'm working at home most of the time now, I can saw I wish the 8600 had that feature.

Robert
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: August 05, 2020 12:58PM
There was a longer thread on this just a few days ago if you want to look it up.
Posted by: bruceko
Date: August 06, 2020 09:40PM
Thanks for the info. i pushed the purchase back. Cleaned the rollers on my Hp. No more paper jams for awhile
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 83
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020