advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
little bundle of joy?!...Apple introduces Apple TV+ bundle with 'CBS All Access & Showtime'......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 17, 2020 11:01AM
....Apple TV+......plus 'CBS All Access'.....plus 'Showtime' for $9.99/mo....

Apple TV+ Subscribers Can Now Bundle CBS and Showtime for Discounted $9.99 Per Month

......As expected, Apple today introduced a bundle deal that allows Apple TV+ subscribers to subscribe to CBS All Access and Showtime for $9.99 per month combined. The bundle can be redeemed through the Apple TV app in the United States.

CBS All Access and Showtime usually cost $20.98 per month combined, so this bundle provides an over 50 percent discount.

CBS and Showtime are available through Apple TV Channels, a feature that lets Apple device users sign up for and watch various subscription television services right within the Apple TV app. Users still need to pay for the streaming services, but without the hassle of downloading an app and signing up separately.

Apple TV+ itself costs $4.99 per month.

......bundle.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2020 11:15AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: little bundle of joy?!.....Apple TV+ introduces 'CBS All Access & Showtime' bundle......
Posted by: Gareth
Date: August 17, 2020 11:12AM

Through this bundle, Apple TV+ subscribers can enjoy both the CBS All Access Commercial Free plan and SHOWTIME at an incredible price.

Wow, it's the ad-free tier of CBS All Access too.

I wonder how it works if you're already on a free 1 year promo of Apple TV+, if they would just bill you an additional $5, or if your free trial gets thrown aside and they bill you $9.99?
Re: little bundle of joy?!...Apple introduces Apple TV+ bundle with 'CBS All Access & Showtime'......
Posted by: MEG
Date: August 17, 2020 11:23AM
It’s $9.99 in addition to your Apple TV+ subscription (free or not).
Re: little bundle of joy?!...Apple introduces Apple TV+ bundle with 'CBS All Access & Showtime'......
Posted by: macphanatic
Date: August 17, 2020 11:39AM
Haven't looked at the offer yet. How many devices can you stream on simultaneously?
Posted by: Gareth
Date: August 17, 2020 12:02PM
MEG

Ah, that makes more sense, but also makes it much less compelling (for me at least). Guess I'll stick to the binging during free trials method.
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: August 17, 2020 12:02PM
CBS and Showtime are available through Apple TV Channels, a feature that lets Apple device users sign up for and watch various subscription television services right within the Apple TV app. Users still need to pay for the streaming services, but without the hassle of downloading an app and signing up separately.

The $9.99 price get one all the content mentions, with no need to be subscribed to cable or other services, correct?

This is not like merely having a CBS or Showtime app on Roku or similar, but needing to subscribe directly to CBS and Showtime elsewhere to use the apps hosted Roku or similar, if that makes any sense.

I've down without cable for 40+ years, and I'm loathe to go back.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: Zoidberg
Date: August 17, 2020 01:00PM
Looking at my various subscriptions/bundles and realizing that Netflix is the weakest link in the chain these days. There are a couple of things I keep it for (and looking very forward to Cowboy Bebop sometime in 2021). Hmmm.

YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary)
TETO (To Each Their Own)

(BTW, it's spelled < y'all >.)
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: August 17, 2020 06:27PM
(and looking very forward to Cowboy Bebop sometime in 2021)

My girlfriend mentioned that to me awhile back and I'm really looking forward to it.

It was my first real exposure to anime, and I really like it.

I still have a ton of Cowboy Bebop somewhere on my drives.

Not only did I like the storylines and characterizations, but the music (Yoko Kanno) was great!

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 130
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020