Lighting critique: [forums.macresource.com]
Backgrounds: [forums.macresource.com]
Why wide angle lenses are unflattering: [forums.macresource.com]
Canon cameras advantages as webcams: [forums.macresource.com]
Sound Reduction Panels: [forums.macresource.com]
Adding 2X lens to your iOS device or webcam: [forums.macresource.com]
How higher lumens decreases visual noise/grain: [forums.macresource.com]

$20 Lighting Kit Deal: [www.amazon.com]

PACKAGE INCLUDES: (2)USB LED Light Panel with USB Cable,(2)Tripod Stand, (2) Extension Rod Stick,(2)White Filter,(2)Red Filter,(2)Yellow Filter,(2)Blue Filter; Note:Using with laptops or power banks may draw too much power.And the USB port on most tablets does not generate enough power so please DO NOT use it with your Tablets.This light is designed to work with a Wall Plug, so it is recommended to use with a wall plug which is NOT Included in the package.Please purchase separately
MULTIPLE-USE LED LIGHTING SET: The small LED panel light (5.51×3.714 inches/14× 9.5 centimeters) can be 180 degree adjustable, meeting your different demands on suitable shooting angle; Its brightness can be adjusted from 10% to 100%, and 66 Pieces energy-saving LED bulbs can provide superior lighting you need under different circumstances; Designed with convenient USB plug, you can plug it in your desktop PC, mobile power, charging plug or your USB socket at any time you want
OPTIONAL SHOOTING EFFECT: Comes with 4 color filters (white, red, yellow and blue), they can provide softer and colorful lighting; You can change the color of the light through the 4 kind filters to create cool photos and videos (Note: Color filters need to be used with the white diffuser. Please insert the white diffuser firstly and put into another color filter)
MULTI-USE TRIPOD STAND: The mini tripod (8.85 inches/22.5 centimeters) can be directly connected with the light panel to provide a ultra-low position lighting; It can also be connected with the 4-section extension stick with height ranging 20.27- 45.66 inches
WIDE APPLICATION: It can be used as desktop lamp or floor lamp as you like. Suitable for living room, study room, baby room, bathroom, office, studio, etc; Perfect for product portrait youtube video photography(NOTE: Carrying bag is not included)

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2020 07:11AM by pRICE cUBE.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 2 Packs Dimmable 5600K USB LED Video Light w/tripods $20
Posted by: flareslow
Date: October 01, 2020 07:24AM
That was fast! It shows $49.99 for me now.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: October 01, 2020 07:30AM
flareslow
That was fast! It shows $49.99 for me now.

"You must sign in to redeem this promotion."

After I signed in, it said the price was good until 10/24/2020.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2020 07:31AM by pRICE cUBE.
Posted by: robfilms
Date: October 01, 2020 08:58AM
i'm signed in and still $49.99.

c'est la vie.

stay well.

rob
Posted by: Sam3
Date: October 01, 2020 09:23AM
By default, I'm always signed in, and for me as well it shows $49.99

The arts are not luxuries but assets that give way more than they cost.
--Ronald Tucker on YouTube

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.
--Frank Zappa
Posted by: macphanatic
Date: October 01, 2020 09:25AM
I ordered a few days at the discounted price. Should arrive today.

Edit: Try the slick deals link: Slickdeals

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2020 09:27AM by macphanatic.
Date: October 01, 2020 09:36AM
It doesn't show the $20 price until you checkout. When it is in the cart view, it is still $50.

Posted by: jonny
Date: October 01, 2020 11:05AM
I'veen looking at soft box setups on Amazon since you last posted about them. Pulled the trugger a couple weeks ago on this setup...
[www.amazon.com]

Great price ($56) and the quality is not bad, if you're looking for something a bit more pro. As a pleasant surprise, it comes with two silks for the front of each box. (Don't forget to click on the 10% coupon!)

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2020 11:15AM by jonny.
Date: October 01, 2020 11:29AM
jonny
I'veen looking at soft box setups on Amazon since you last posted about them. Pulled the trugger a couple weeks ago on this setup...
[www.amazon.com]

Great price ($56) and the quality is not bad, if you're looking for something a bit more pro. As a pleasant surprise, it comes with two silks for the front of each box. (Don't forget to click on the 10% coupon!)

I'm going to guess your video conference lighting is excellent.

Posted by: jonny
Date: October 01, 2020 11:33AM
pRICE cUBE
jonny
[www.amazon.com]

I'm going to guess your video conference lighting is excellent.
More video, less conference, but yep.
Posted by: macphanatic
Date: October 01, 2020 11:35AM
Just got my order. The lights seem fine. USB cables are attached to each light. Control buttons (on/off, brighter, dimmer) work well. The tripods and extensions are pretty cheap. The extensions are basically inexpensive GoPro selfie sticks. Since the lights aren't heavy, they should work ok. Tripod legs don't have any locking feature, all friction based.

Bottom line - ok for $20, but not worth $50.
Date: October 01, 2020 11:44AM
macphanatic
Just got my order. The lights seem fine. USB cables are attached to each light. Control buttons (on/off, brighter, dimmer) work well. The tripods and extensions are pretty cheap. The extensions are basically inexpensive GoPro selfie sticks. Since the lights aren't heavy, they should work ok. Tripod legs don't have any locking feature, all friction based.

Bottom line - ok for $20, but not worth $50.

Yeah, $20 is about the level of usefulness and value. It will up the level of lighting quality.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 101
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020