advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Series Premiere 'B Positive'.....Season Premieres: 'Young Sheldon'_'Mom'.....Netflix X-mas kissie movie.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 05, 2020 08:03AM
......Series Premiere 'B Positive' on CBS from Chuck Lorre.......

.......Season Premiere for 'Young Sheldon'.......

......Season Premiere for 'Mom' without Anna Faris [ she quit ]......

.....America Ferrera's final episode on 'Superstore [ she was supposed to leave last season but episode count was cut ]......

......Netflix gets into 'Hallmark love kissie movies' with 'Operation Christmas Drop'.....

3:00 AM on Netflix
Operation Christmas Drop
Operation Christmas DropFilm premiere: At her boss’ behest, a congressional aide (Vampire Diaries‘ Kat Graham) agrees to spend Christmas at an Air Force base, where she gets involved with a decades-old gift-giving tradition.

8:00 PM on NBC
Superstore
Episode No. 100: In America Ferrera’s farewell episode, the Cloud 9 employees prepare to say goodbye to Amy and Jonah, while Dina searches for a new best friend.

8:00 PM on CBS
Young Sheldon
Season 4 premiere: Sheldon begins to panic when he realizes he may not be ready for college; a last-minute Easter egg serves as an “unexpected continuation of the Big Bang Theory storyline.”

8:30 PM on CBS
B Positive
Series premiere: A divorcé (Silicon Valley‘s Thomas Middleditch) discovers he needs a kidney, and finds his donor in a hard-partying former classmate (Masters of Sex‘s Annaleigh Ashford); Kether Donohue (You’re the Worst) and Sara Rue (Mom) co-star.

9:00 PM on CBS
Mom
Season 8 premiere: Bonnie hosts a slumber party to celebrate Tammy’s birthday, and the fate of Anna Faris’ Christy is revealed.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series Premiere 'B Positive'.....Season Premieres: 'Young Sheldon'_'Mom'.....Netflix X-mas kissie movie.....
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: November 05, 2020 03:08PM
Christmas at an Air Force base, where she gets involved with a decades-old gift-giving tradition.

Sex for chocolate and nylons?

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

Mister, that's a ten-gallon hat on a twenty-gallon head.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 137
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020