advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Ring 10 Piece Security System at Costco $100 off
Posted by: graylocks
Date: November 19, 2020 05:49PM
The preview email i just got from Costco says this 3rd generation Ring Security system is $100 starting tomorrow. Doesn't say off of what price. Current price tonight at Costco is $229. I got it onsale a month or so ago for $179 which was a decent price. And the good news is, I haven't opened it yet so if it's significantly less than $179 tomorrow I'm driving up to Costco and returning/refunding it.

Ring 10 Piece Wireless Security Alarm Kit

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2020 05:50PM by graylocks.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Ring 10 Piece Security System at Costco $100 off
Posted by: DavidS
Date: November 19, 2020 06:22PM
graylocks

And the good news is, I haven't opened it yet so if it's significantly less than $179 tomorrow I'm driving up to Costco and returning/refunding it.

Just bring your receipt. They'll do a price match.
Posted by: Microman
Date: November 20, 2020 08:28AM
They will give you the difference if it is on sale, and less than 30 days. Receipt needed for this.

For returns they can use your Costco Visa card/Membership card to search for purchase.
Posted by: graylocks
Date: November 20, 2020 09:16AM
the system is $129.99.

i stopped saving receipts for non/tax deductible purchases once i realized Costco can look up anything by your membership number. i bought this in september. i guess we’ll see if they do a price match

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 93
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020