advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
'cock scratch fever?!.....if you miss 'cock, there will be a lot on Thanksgiving.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 24, 2020 10:51PM
....Hitch'cock marathon on TCM........all Thursday and Friday [ starts 8 pm on Thursday with 'Rear Window' ]......every one of his films......

.....that's a lot of 'cock.....

here is the schedule.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2020 10:57PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 'cock scratch fever?!.....if you miss 'cock, there will be a lot on Thanksgiving.....
Posted by: pdq
Date: November 25, 2020 09:52AM
Rear Window was fun, if only for Jimmy Stewart. Same w Vertigo. Great Hickcockery style, stories kinda meh (I mean, Vertigo kinda gives it away half-way through, and the rest of the movie is kind of a long denouement, although stylistically great.)

For whatever reason, Spellbound really creeped me out in a classic way - maybe the Dali-aided dream sequences. Also loved North by Northwest, and of course Psycho, even with all the hype. Even saw (and enjoyed) Family Plot when it was a new release. (!)

The Birds and The Man who Knew Too Much - again, okay, not my faves, the first being an avian slasher flick and the second having Doris Day, who just didn’t strike me as Hitchcock material.

Haven’t seen much of his early work, but would like to. The Lady Vanishes sounds more like a Twilight Zone episode (a single plot item, stretched out), but The 39 Steps, Notorious, etc I’d love to see sometime.

Not now tho. Don’t have TCM.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 118
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020