advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Taylor Swift album.....'Saved By the Bell' reboot debuTTs.....Hallmark romance movie......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: November 25, 2020 08:45AM
......Taylor Swift studio recording of her latest album 'folklore' on Disney+......

.....'Saved By the Bell' reboot debuTTs on Peacock......

.....there are Hallmark/Lifetime romance movies almost every night.....and Netflix and Hulu haven't gotten into the holiday romance movies.......Ion has older ones running all day on one of their channels......

3:00 AM on Netflix
The Christmas Chronicles 2
Film premiere: A magical troublemaker threatens to destroy the North Pole and end Christmas for good; Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn reprise their roles as Santa and Mrs. Claus.

3:00 AM on Disney+
folklore: the long pond studio sessions
Taylor Swift performs all 17 songs from forklore, in order, with accompaniment by Jack Antonoff, Aaron Dessner and Justin Vernon.

3:00 AM on Hulu
Happiest Season
Film premiere: Abby (Twilight‘s Kristen Stewart) plans to propose to girlfriend Harper (Halt and Catch Fire‘s Mackenzie Davis) at Christmas… until she discovers that Harper has kept their relationship a secret from her family; Alison Brie (GLOW), Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Rec), Daniel Levy (Schitt’s Creek), Victor Garber (Alias) and Mary Steenburgen (Zoey’s Playlist) co-star.

3:00 AM on Peacock
Saved by the Bell
Revival premiere (all 10 episodes): After closing too many low-income high schools, Governor Zack Morris (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) sends the affected students to the most well-funded schools in the state, including Bayside High; Elizabeth Berkley Lauren and Mario Lopez are series regulars; Gosselaar, Tiffani Thiessen and Lark Voorhies guest-star.

8:00 PM on The CW
Gilmore Girls: A Year In the Life
Rory attempts to save the Stars Hollow Gazette; Lorelai sits on an advisory committee for Taylor’s musical; Rory worries about Emily.

8:00 PM on Hallmark Channel
Good Morning Christmas!
TV-movie premiere: Bickering TV hosts (Days of Our Lives‘ Alison Sweeney and Buffy‘s Marc Blucas) are sent to a festive small town over Christmas, where they begin to see each other in a different light.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Taylor Swift album.....'Saved By the Bell' reboot debuTTs.....Hallmark romance movie......
Posted by: sekker
Date: November 25, 2020 08:53AM
TS has lost control of her first albums and will be doing more of these studio recordings.

Will be interesting to see how people take her re-recordings, in addition to her new stuff.
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Taylor Swift album.....'Saved By the Bell' reboot debuTTs.....Hallmark romance movie......
Date: November 25, 2020 08:55AM
....yup, Scooter just sold to someone else [ he must really hate her ]......

Posted by: sekker
Date: November 25, 2020 09:03AM
NewtonMP2100
....yup, Scooter just sold to someone else [ he must really hate her ]......

Seems pretty common in music - happened to Billy Joel, Willie Nelson etc.

One recent exception is Gloria Estefan (she seems to own all her music), but she married her producer...
Date: November 25, 2020 09:20AM
.....yeah, but he could have sold to her....and made a friend for life.....

Posted by: SteveO
Date: November 27, 2020 10:39AM
Taylor Swift's new album is simply excellent. Give it a listen if you haven't yet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 130
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020