advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
NFL Week 13 Talk (spoilers)
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: December 06, 2020 11:43AM
Cowboys don't get a chance to suck until Tuesday due to the Ravens being their opponent. This is the domino effect from the previous delayed Steelers vs. Ravens game.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: NFL Week 13 Talk (spoilers)
Posted by: jims
Date: December 06, 2020 01:23PM
As a lifelong Cowboys fan I am happy we have an extra day not to suck. I am afraid that until the Jerry Jones is no longer at the helm, there will be no superbowl appearance.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: December 06, 2020 02:58PM
jims
As a lifelong Cowboys fan I am happy we have an extra day not to suck. I am afraid that until the Jerry Jones is no longer at the helm, there will be no superbowl appearance.

Cowboys fan as well. Completely agree. Jerry needs to fire his GM, but never will!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Date: December 06, 2020 03:14PM
Rolando
jims

Cowboys fan as well. Completely agree. Jerry needs to fire his GM, but never will!

I am pretty much waiting for Jerry's GM to kick the bucket. One of the only reasons why this isn't bigger circus is his son had stepped in a few times. Otherwise the Johnny Football drama would have played out in Dallas.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: MrNoBody
Date: December 06, 2020 03:24PM
...and NY Jets maintain their perfect record of 0-12, edging out Jacksonville
in the fight for the number one 2021 Draft pick smiley-gen013

39°36'17"N 75°44'43"W

DuckDuckGo
The search engine that doesn't track you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2020 03:32PM by MrNoBody.
Date: December 06, 2020 04:37PM
MrNoBody
...and NY Jets maintain their perfect record of 0-12, edging out Jacksonville
in the fight for the number one 2021 Draft pick smiley-gen013

Raiders didn't improve from last week's debacle despite the win. Needing a last minute score to beat the Jets is a bad sign.

Posted by: RgrF
Date: December 06, 2020 07:11PM
Chargers have been losing by razor thin margins all season so today they swapped places with the Jets. They got blown out while the Jets lost on a play that shouldn't have happened
Posted by: DP
Date: December 06, 2020 07:47PM
The Lions! My God! But, even a blind squirrel...

Disclaimer: This post is checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Any attempts at humor are solely the responsibility of the author and bear no claim that any and all readers will approve or appreciate said attempt at humor.
My name is DP, and I approve this message.
Posted by: vision63
Date: December 06, 2020 09:57PM
RgrF
Chargers have been losing by razor thin margins all season so today they swapped places with the Jets. They got blown out while the Jets lost on a play that shouldn't have happened

I was so mad. I wanted the Raiders to lose so desperately. Darren Waller was a receiving fool.
Date: December 06, 2020 10:44PM
Shocker of the day is the Giants without starting RB or QB beating the Seahawks.

Posted by: RgrF
Date: December 06, 2020 11:37PM
vision63
RgrF

I was so mad. I wanted the Raiders to lose so desperately. Darren Waller was a receiving fool.

Hell hath no fury like a football fan scorned.
Posted by: sunfalcon
Date: December 07, 2020 11:32AM
How about them Browns!!! Oh yeah!!
Date: December 07, 2020 11:45AM
sunfalcon

The old Browns would have collapsed.

Posted by: Acer
Date: December 07, 2020 12:15PM
sunfalcon

sunfalcon is an individual of quality! GO BROWNS!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 126
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020