advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Irish People... Alcohol... What A Combination!
Posted by: Thrift Store Scott
Date: January 03, 2021 03:23PM
A little over a year ago we got to see Irish people try incredibly strong alcohol from the USA -

Irish People Try America's Strongest Alcohol (95%, 190 Proof) [www.youtube.com]

Now they're trying some of the strongest alcohol from around the world -

Irish People Try The World's Strongest Alcohol (95%, 190 Proof) [www.youtube.com]

Extra Added Bonus: Because I like both rum and Paul/Irish Jesus -

Irish People Try Rum [www.youtube.com]

WARNING- If I posted a link in the above message, assume it is at minimum "NSFW- Language". Occasionally you'll be wrong.

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.

Resist the Thought Police: George Orwell's book 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.

"Political correctness is just intellectual colonialism and psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime" - Steve Hughes

What's my "Super Power"? I can make active threads go stone-dead with a single post. I try to use this power only for good and not for evil but, you know... stuff happens.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2021 03:24PM by Thrift Store Scott.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Irish People... Alcohol... What A Combination!
Posted by: BillMac
Date: January 03, 2021 04:39PM
I love that series!!!!

-Bill
Date: January 03, 2021 05:00PM
BillMac
I love that series!!!!

As do I. They're equally funny with candy:

Irish People Try Weird Candy Canes [www.youtube.com]

Irish People Try Weird Candy Flavours [www.youtube.com]

WARNING- If I posted a link in the above message, assume it is at minimum "NSFW- Language". Occasionally you'll be wrong.

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.

Resist the Thought Police: George Orwell's book 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.

"Political correctness is just intellectual colonialism and psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime" - Steve Hughes

What's my "Super Power"? I can make active threads go stone-dead with a single post. I try to use this power only for good and not for evil but, you know... stuff happens.
Posted by: The UnDoug
Date: January 03, 2021 06:52PM
God, just the thought of drinking like that makes me feel physical pain! I used to love to get wasted.....30 years ago! Now I barely touch any alcohol, so even seeing others drink makes me wince!

[www.zeemaps.com]
Posted by: Golfer
Date: January 03, 2021 07:41PM
Watch the ones where they try disgusting shots, hilarious!
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 03, 2021 11:24PM
....but when Irish......eyes....are.....smiling.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: January 03, 2021 11:26PM
Jayzus, I'll have to watch this, I guess.
Date: January 04, 2021 04:22AM
The UnDoug
God, just the thought of drinking like that makes me feel physical pain! I used to love to get wasted.....30 years ago! Now I barely touch any alcohol, so even seeing others drink makes me wince!

I'm weird in that beyond a nice, light-to-medium buzz I don't care to get inebriated but I do genuinely like the taste of (some) alcohol. This is the opposite of many of my friends who hate the taste of alcohol but nonetheless try through drinking to cast both short-term memory and command of fine motor skills to the wind at least once a month.

Posted by: Fritz
Date: January 04, 2021 09:12AM
seems Ciara is he only one what can hold her liquor.

!#$@@$#!

If there are spelling issues, please pardon, Owen the cat is sitting on my keyboard.
Posted by: Paul F.
Date: January 04, 2021 10:49AM
Fritz

Ciara is my spirit animal...
*Irish Jesus's face catches fire after eating a jalepeno*
Ciara: "It's fine... it's a little hot..."
Justine: *string of creative profanity*

They need to pair Ciara and Justine more...

Paul F.
-----
A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca c. 5 BC - 65 AD
----
Good is the enemy of Excellent. Talent is not necessary for Excellence.
Persistence is necessary for Excellence. And Persistence is a Decision.

--

--

--
Eureka, CA
Posted by: Rolando
Date: January 04, 2021 09:41PM
Paul F.
Fritz

Ciara is my spirit animal...
*Irish Jesus's face catches fire after eating a jalepeno*
Ciara: "It's fine... it's a little hot..."
Justine: *string of creative profanity*

They need to pair Ciara and Justine more...

I posted her drinking channel earlier....
[forums.macresource.com]

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 99
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020