advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!....Series Premiere: 'Trickster'......Season Premieres: 'The Resident'_'Prodigal Son'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: January 12, 2021 07:47AM
.....Series Premiere of 'Trickster' on The CW......purchased from Canada......

......Season Premiere of 'The Resident' and 'Prodigal Son' on Fox.....

8:00 PM on ABC
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
In this 2014 follow-up to the events of The Avengers, Steve tries to adjust to a modern world when a S.H.I.E.L.D. colleague comes under attack.

8:00 PM on PBS
Finding Your Roots
Season 6 finale: Nancy Pelosi, Norah O’Donnell and Zac Posen explore their immigrant roots.

8:00 PM on Fox
The Resident
Season 4 premiere: Conrad and Nic prepare for their wedding day, as flashbacks reveal the early days of the COVID-19 crisis.

8:00 PM on The CW
Two Sentence Horror Stories
Season 2 premiere (two episodes): Teens fall prey to a terrifying monster; a mysterious janitor offers a transgender student a way to take care of bullies.

9:00 PM on Fox
Prodigal Son
Season 2 premiere: Bright must protect Jessica and “take care” of Ainsley in the wake of his sister’s shocking act.

9:00 PM on The CW
Trickster
Stateside premiere: In this Canadian import, an indigenous teen (Joel Oulette) begins to see strange, otherworldly things — talking ravens, doppelgängers and skin monsters, to name a few! — as he struggles to keep his family above water.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!....Series Premiere: 'Trickster'......Season Premieres: 'The Resident'_'Prodigal Son'.....
Posted by: btfc
Date: January 12, 2021 12:03PM
Found ‘Trickster’ online and ended up binge watching Season1; Quirky and entertaining. I enjoyed the acting and the music.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 78
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020