advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Resist YOU FOOLS! Resistance bands $9 shipped. Exercise while you watch movies!
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: February 25, 2021 08:57AM
Previous discussion [forums.macresource.com]
[forums.macresource.com]

These appear to be the same resistance bands under a myriad of different brand names that we have talked about before on the forum. Exercise while you watch shows and movies.

Deal
[www.amazon.com]

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Resist YOU FOOLS! Resistance bands $9 shipped. Exercise while you watch movies!
Posted by: davemchine
Date: February 25, 2021 11:25AM
My bands are several years old and I use them every day. One snapped last week and one snapped this week. Thankfully it has a string inside that prevents them from hitting me like a rubber band. New resistance bands should be here today.

I really like those charts. Thanks for posting them. I have my exercises printed out one per page but that is clumsy. I like your chart better.
Re: Resist YOU FOOLS! Resistance bands $9 shipped. Exercise while you watch movies!
Posted by: Pat
Date: February 25, 2021 11:59AM
I've used mine everyday, mainly just curls.
Being lazy, one day I left the ankle band on after trying some different exercises. Next day went to do curls and that band slipped out from under my foot and gave me a big knot on my head.
Wife and daughter laughed for hours.
Posted by: blooz
Date: February 25, 2021 05:47PM
Thanks. Bought a set.

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
—Friedrich Nietzsche
Western Massachusetts
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: February 25, 2021 06:10PM

My weightlifting routine has really taken off
Thanks for the encouragement, Price!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 135
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020