advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
my name is Space-Time and I went from an iPhone SE (original) to an iPhone 12 Pro
Posted by: space-time
Date: March 03, 2021 09:44PM
I gut used to the larger screen in 3, 2, 1 done.

The size of the phone is larger. Put them side by side, yes larger but I got used to it.

the size of the screen is huge. When I pick up the old SE and I look at that screen, it looks like a toy.

3 cameras is nice.

2 day battery life is also nice.

This is my confession and I stick with it.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: my name is Space-Time and I went from an iPhone SE (original) to an iPhone 12 Pro
Posted by: mattkime
Date: March 03, 2021 09:50PM
Do you have whiplash?

Re: my name is Space-Time and I went from an iPhone SE (original) to an iPhone 12 Pro
Posted by: Markintosh
Date: March 03, 2021 09:59PM
smiley-gen013

“Live your life, love your life, don’t regret…live, learn and move forward positively.” – CR Johnson
Loving life in Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted by: GGD
Date: March 03, 2021 10:10PM
Last time I was at Costco I saw that they had a iPhone 12 Mini on display and held my iPhone SE (original) next to it, and they are very close in size, but the Mini has more screen area. That's what I might consider some day based on pocket space.
Clickbait
Posted by: RgrF
Date: March 03, 2021 10:29PM
Your name is NOT Space-Time, even Romanians have more sense than to name a kid that!
Posted by: wave rider
Date: March 03, 2021 10:34PM
Congrats!

=wr=
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 03, 2021 10:39PM
....did you enjoy getting.....12".......????

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: jdc
Date: March 03, 2021 10:54PM
iLeader!

I did the OG SE to the 12 mini, was just about right. Didnt really care about the cameras, so 2 is great.

Bigger incentive was the trade in deals -- bought an 8 for $200, got a $700 trade in = cost of mini, sold OG SE for $75 = $125 out of pocket =)

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Posted by: stephen
Date: March 04, 2021 07:17AM
Wow!
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: March 04, 2021 07:40AM
new phone who dis ?

Dis Leader !
Re: Clickbait
Posted by: sekker
Date: March 04, 2021 08:18AM
Seems to me the space-time continuum has been broken!

Watch out for falling stars...
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 04, 2021 08:38AM
......L.L. Space-Time.....???

....the Ladies will Love.....the extra bulge from the 12......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Re: Clickbait
Posted by: Buzz
Date: March 04, 2021 02:25PM
RgrF
Your name is NOT Space-Time, even Romanians have more sense than to name a kid that!

It's actually Spatiu-Timp in Romanian, but you need a good Eastern European accent to pulitov properly.
==
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: March 04, 2021 02:35PM
While I don't need it, I've been playing with the Reachability function in my 12 mini.

It's been a little hard to activate reliably, more practice is needed.

With a 12 Pro or bigger, I might have to practice in earnest.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: SteveO
Date: March 06, 2021 08:25AM
GGD
Last time I was at Costco I saw that they had a iPhone 12 Mini on display and held my iPhone SE (original) next to it, and they are very close in size, but the Mini has more screen area. That's what I might consider some day based on pocket space.

We share the same outlook - pocket space was also a priority for me, that and I want to be able to use the dang thing with one hand. Went from OG SE to 12 Mini. It was a great move. Got a nice deal via TMo also (500 off the top), otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Love the full screen of the SE, has made reading news articles and surfing when I'm away from my MBP -- actually enjoyable.
Posted by: decocritter
Date: March 11, 2021 06:11PM
Leader!
I need a new phone...they don’t want my 6 plus
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 80
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020