advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Apple launches srvce transfer iCloud videos/photos to Google Photos....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 03, 2021 10:58PM
.....with no illusions or deception......

Apple Launches Service for Transferring iCloud Photos and Videos to Google Photos

this is the straight forward link, so that you can read the article......in all of its truth......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2021 04:59PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: this is a straight forward, by the book, post to let you know that Apple has launched a service to transfer iCloud videos and photos to Google Photos....
Posted by: RgrF
Date: March 04, 2021 04:24AM
No teasers - aw @#$%&-on!
Re: this is a straight forward, by the book, post to let you know that Apple has launched a service to transfer iCloud videos and photos to Google Photos....
Posted by: RgrF
Date: March 04, 2021 04:24AM
No teasers - aw cumon!
Posted by: space-time
Date: March 04, 2021 06:23AM
somebody got sober serious
Posted by: stephen
Date: March 04, 2021 07:16AM
Appealing for backup purposes, scary for privacy purposes?
Posted by: sekker
Date: March 04, 2021 08:36AM
In my ever-suspicious mind, isn't this just the first bullet fired in the personal data wars? Apple does this for photos, will call for google to do the reciprocal for email?
Posted by: mikebw
Date: March 04, 2021 11:50AM
Congratulations
Posted by: vision63
Date: March 04, 2021 02:19PM
Google has warned me that in June, they plan to charge for backing up photos. You'd be hard pressed to fill up the free 15gb space though.

Google Photos will end its free unlimited storage on June 1st, 2021
[www.theverge.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 150
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020