advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Days of Thunder?!.....Doris Day ->>> the "Star of the Month' on TCM....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 04, 2021 01:49PM
......if you are a fan, then you can watch all her movies and watch her develop through 3 decades......

this link goes to a schedule.......all month long of her movies on TCM........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2021 06:39PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: I just wanted to take this time, mid-afternoon, to let ya'll know that 'Doris Day' is the star of the month on TCM [ they will be playing her movies all month long ] and hope that it brightens your Day, in some way.......
Posted by: vision63
Date: March 04, 2021 02:15PM
I'm here for that.
Re: I just wanted to take this time, mid-afternoon, to let ya'll know that 'Doris Day' is the star of the month on TCM [ they will be playing her movies all month long ] and hope that it brightens your Day, in some way.......
Posted by: Acer
Date: March 04, 2021 02:18PM
Whatever.

(will be,will be.)
Posted by: davemchine
Date: March 04, 2021 03:07PM
I love Doris Day movies. So many good ones. Glass Bottom Boat comes to mind.
Posted by: Lew Zealand
Date: March 04, 2021 03:48PM
Doris Day is always the Star of the Month. It's only the ignorant movie channels which forget from time to time. 'Sokay, not everyone can be Doris.
Posted by: davemchine
Date: March 04, 2021 10:18PM
Lew Zealand, I like that.
Re: double Ds....the "Star of the Month' on TCM....
Posted by: rich in distress
Date: March 05, 2021 06:20PM
Ok, can’t decide which subject is funnier...

smiley-laughing001
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 218
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020