advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Resistance bands $6 shipped YOU FOOLS! $6 folks, do it.
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: March 08, 2021 08:21PM
The bottom must be falling out on the manufacturers that made a ton of these during the past year. I have two similar sets of these and have used them for almost a year now. I combines two for a pulldown exercise and it has worked out great. $6 shipped people, come on.

Previous discussion [forums.macresource.com]
[forums.macresource.com]
[forums.macresource.com]

[www.amazon.com]

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Resistance bands $6 shipped YOU FOOLS! $6 folks, do it.
Posted by: The UnDoug
Date: March 08, 2021 08:36PM
pRICE, do you actually have this exact set? I've had my eye on getting some, but almost always, there are reviews (often with somewhat unpleasant pictures) in which the reviewer says the band snapped, and smacked them on the body somewhere. The set you linked doesn't have any reviews, so I'm even more leery of them.

I realize any set--particularly at the sub-$20 price range--is likely to be far from perfect, but it'd be nice to get one that is a lot better than average. I've got my beautiful face and sexy body to protect!!!! winking smiley

[www.zeemaps.com]
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: March 08, 2021 08:44PM
And wear eye protection.
Date: March 08, 2021 08:55PM
The UnDoug
pRICE, do you actually have this exact set? I've had my eye on getting some, but almost always, there are reviews (often with somewhat unpleasant pictures) in which the reviewer says the band snapped, and smacked them on the body somewhere. The set you linked doesn't have any reviews, so I'm even more leery of them.

I realize any set--particularly at the sub-$20 price range--is likely to be far from perfect, but it'd be nice to get one that is a lot better than average. I've got my beautiful face and sexy body to protect!!!! winking smiley

I don’t have that EXACT set but they all appear to be from the same factory or plans. I ordered a second set and it was nearly identical to the first. Someone I know ordered a set at $25 and the pic he showed me appeared to be the same set.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: Randalls
Date: March 09, 2021 10:06AM
I am down for that price point. Just a guesstimate on how long it will take before I look like the guy on the Amazon page?
Date: March 09, 2021 11:47AM
Randalls
I am down for that price point. Just a guesstimate on how long it will take before I look like the guy on the Amazon page?

In Hollywood, it only takes 6 months with those miraculous personal trainers and a diet of chicken, rice, broccoli. jest smiley

Posted by: The UnDoug
Date: March 11, 2021 10:26AM
Thanks, pRICE.

I'm ordering a set!

Doug

[www.zeemaps.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 168
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020