advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Girl Scout Cookies! Get your Girl Scout Cookies! Get'em while they last!
Posted by: Robert M
Date: March 13, 2021 12:54PM
Hi everyone,

Want some Girl Scout Cookies? Little M is selling cookies this year! Get’em while they last!!!!

[digitalcookie.girlscouts.org]

Too bad we can't deliver them in person.

Thanks in advance for every box you buy from her!

My best,

Robert

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2021 12:54PM by Robert M.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Girl Scout Cookies! Get your Girl Scout Cookies! Get'em while they last!
Posted by: PeterB
Date: March 13, 2021 11:50PM
Must... resist...

And I already gave my review of the GS cookie offerings this time around. I'm surprised they're listing Samoas, I thought those got replaced by the very similar Caramel deLites ? [forums.macresource.com]

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: JoeH
Date: March 14, 2021 12:40AM
PeterB
Must... resist...

And I already gave my review of the GS cookie offerings this time around. I'm surprised they're listing Samoas, I thought those got replaced by the very similar Caramel deLites ? [forums.macresource.com]

In most years there are more than one supplier of cookies, and the types offered will depend on which supplier a troop is using.
Date: March 14, 2021 11:07AM
JoeH
PeterB
Must... resist...

In most years there are more than one supplier of cookies, and the types offered will depend on which supplier a troop is using.

Right, but certain types have gone the way of the dodo, so I wouldn't expect them to ever be sold: [www.littlebrowniebakers.com]

Posted by: rjmacs
Date: March 14, 2021 12:06PM
PeterB
JoeH
PeterB
Must... resist...

Right, but certain types have gone the way of the dodo, so I wouldn't expect them to ever be sold: [www.littlebrowniebakers.com]

That timeline indicates that Samoas are still in production. dunno smiley

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: JoeH
Date: March 14, 2021 06:19PM
PeterB
JoeH
PeterB
Must... resist...

Certain types are made by specific bakeries. And some have gone completely because that bakery is no longer a supplier.

Did a bit of checking, there are currently two bakeries that supply GirlScout cookies. Each council picks which one they will use. Their sites are [www.abcsmartcookies.com] and [www.littlebrowniebakers.com]. What varieties each is making this year are shown.

The Caramel Delites you reviewed were from ABC, Samoas come from Little Brownie
Posted by: bazookaman
Date: March 15, 2021 05:24AM
I've often thought about my cousin and I "trading" orders and then selling locally, b/c she is in AZ and I'm in NC and we always have different varieties.

Date: March 15, 2021 08:39AM
It's too bad that Little M isn't selling the ones I want ... otherwise, resistance would be futile! startrek 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 200
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020