advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
DVI out of Raspberry PICO
Posted by: Forrest
Date: March 15, 2021 11:51AM
Ladyada showed a demo of her DVI breakout board connected to a Raspberry Pi PICO with a demo running yesterday Desk of Ladyada Youtube

Looks like there's just some DIL resistors on the DVI breakout board. Here's hoping DVI out makes it's way to CircuitPython, because I really don't want to learn C
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: DVI out of Raspberry PICO
Posted by: mattkime
Date: March 15, 2021 12:44PM
Whatcha using it for?

Date: March 15, 2021 03:57PM
Well I only got the PICO 3 days ago, so not much. I’ve soldered the headers and will install CircuitPython next.

Adafruit’s QTPY is also competing for my time. The QTPY has a 48 MHz 32 bit CPU, 256K of Flash, 32K of RAM, costs $6 and built in the US. It’s an Arduino Uno on steroids.
Posted by: mattkime
Date: March 15, 2021 04:50PM
Forrest
Well I only got the PICO 3 days ago, so not much. I’ve soldered the headers and will install CircuitPython next.

Adafruit’s QTPY is also competing for my time. The QTPY has a 48 MHz 32 bit CPU, 256K of Flash, 32K of RAM, costs $6 and built in the US. It’s an Arduino Uno on steroids.

heh, are you making anything with it? Or just playing?
Date: March 15, 2021 07:23PM
On the QTPY I’m working on changing a program to play MOD songs from the 2 MB flash chip I soldered to the bottom side. I should be able to fit about 20 songs on there, compared to a 15 second WAV file.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 86
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020