advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!......'Doctor Who: Fury From the Deep'......Series Premiere: 'Genius: Aretha Franklin'......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 21, 2021 10:06AM
.....animated version of 'Doctor Who: Fury From the Deep' from 1968 with Patrick Troughton.....

....Series Premiere of 'Genius: Aretha Franklin'.....

6:00 PM on BBC America
Doctor Who: Fury From the Deep
In this animated version of the 1968 classic, the Doctor (Patrick Troughton) and companions Jamie (Frazer Hines) and Victoria (Deborah Watling) learn there’s something sinister in the pipes of a gas refinery.

8:00 PM on Starz
American Gods
Season 3 finale: The gods mourn a loss; Bilquis arrives at an unexpected revelation; Shadow embraces his destiny.

9:00 PM on NatGeo
Genius: Aretha
Season 3 premiere (two episodes per night, through Wednesday): Aretha Franklin (The Outsider‘s Cynthia Erivo) records her first album with Atlantic Records; Courtney B. Vance (People v. O.J.) and David Cross (Mr. Show) co-star.

9:00 PM on Starz
The Gloaming
Series premiere (special time): A woman’s murder links to a 20-year-old case; Emma Booth (Once Upon a Time) and Ewen Leslie (Top of the Lake) star.

9:00 PM on HBO
Q: Into the Storm
Docuseries premiere (two episodes): A three-year look inside the evolution of “Q” examines how it utilizes conspiracy theories to influence politics.

9:00 PM on CNN
Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy
Season 1 finale: In Sicily, Tucci tastes the region’s unique grapes and reflects on its locals’ hospitality.

10:00 PM on CNN
Lincoln: Divided We Stand
Docuseries finale: A manhunt for Lincoln’s killer begins; the assassination shines a light on civil rights struggles, from Jim Crow to Black Lives Matter.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!......'Doctor Who: Fury From the Deep'......Series Premiere: 'Genius: Aretha Franklin'......
Posted by: S. Pupp
Date: March 21, 2021 02:45PM
I've been waiting almost 50 years to see "Fury from the Deep."
I don't have BBC America.
I'll be buying the DVD next month.
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!......'Doctor Who: Fury From the Deep'......Series Premiere: 'Genius: Aretha Franklin'......
Posted by: kurtzie
Date: March 21, 2021 05:47PM
NewtonMP2100
.....animated version of 'Doctor Who: Fury From the Deep' from 1968 with Patrick Troughton.....

SNIP

Season 3 premiere (two episodes per night, through Wednesday): Aretha Franklin (The Outsider‘s Cynthia Erivo) records her first album with Atlantic Records; Courtney B. Vance (People v. O.J.) and David Cross (Mr. Show) co-star.

.[/i]

This has been advertised heavily lately. I thought it looked good, but I was surprised to see that this is season 3? How come I only heard about it now?

Looks like seasons 1 & 2 are on Hulu and not on any of the NatGeo stations I already pay for (Disney+ & DirecTV.)
Posted by: kurtzie
Date: March 22, 2021 08:50AM
kurtzie
NewtonMP2100

SNIP

.[/i]

This has been advertised heavily lately. I thought it looked good, but I was surprised to see that this is season 3? How come I only heard about it now?

Looks like seasons 1 & 2 are on Hulu and not on any of the NatGeo stations I already pay for (Disney+ & DirecTV.)

Ok, I think I figured it out, Seasons 1 & 2 are Einstein and Picasso.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2021 08:50AM by kurtzie.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 22, 2021 09:00AM
....yes.....it is anthology series......every season features a different......'genius'....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 158
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020