advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Jess you & I?!.....RIP: Jessica Walter [ actress ] at 80 [ breaking news ]......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: March 25, 2021 01:37PM
.....at home in her sleep....news just broke.....not even on google yet......

....Jessica Walter, the award-winning actress whose career spanned five decades, passed away in her sleep at home in New York City on Wednesday, March 24th.

Walter’s career included everything from a standout turn in Clint Eastwood’s directorial debut, Play Misty for Me to The Flamingo Kid to her Emmy-nominated turns on Trapper John M..D. and Streets of San Francisco. For her performance as Lucille Bluth in Arrested Development, Walter earned yet another Emmy nomination (Outstanding Supporting Actress) and two SAG nominations. Walter won an Emmy for Amy Prentiss. She also voiced Malory Archer on FXX’s animated series Archer.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2021 01:39PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Jess you & I?!.....RIP: Jessica Walter [ actress ] at 80 [ breaking news ]......
Posted by: vision63
Date: March 25, 2021 01:48PM
Not long after her hubby, Ron LIebman passed who made his film debut with George Segal in "Where's Poppa." Why do I know this?

rip to a fantastic actor who also remained vital up to the day she died.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2021 01:49PM by vision63.
Re: Jess you & I?!.....RIP: Jessica Walter [ actress ] at 80 [ breaking news ]......
Posted by: PizzaGod
Date: March 25, 2021 02:21PM
That just sucks.

She was so good.
Posted by: rjmacs
Date: March 25, 2021 02:53PM
Oh no! What an impressive performer. Great in her early days, and finished so strong as Lucille and then Malory. RIP, magnificent one!

rj
AKA
Vreemac, Moth of the Future
Posted by: samintx
Date: March 25, 2021 04:36PM
Everyone in my day is going. I don’t know any of the new stars.
Posted by: wurm
Date: March 25, 2021 04:43PM
What a bummer. I first remember her from Play Misty For Me way back in my DJ days. And then she was so good in Arrested Development, which I binge watched long after it was off the air. RIP, Ms Walter.
Posted by: p8712
Date: March 25, 2021 05:41PM
Posted by: Fritz
Date: March 25, 2021 06:36PM
bummer. Lucille and Malory are brilliant.

!#$@@$#!

If there are spelling issues, please pardon, Owen the cat is standing or sleeping on my keyboard.
Posted by: DeusxMac
Date: March 25, 2021 08:07PM
In the 1966 move Grand Prix - five years before Play Misty For Me

Posted by: Speedy
Date: March 25, 2021 11:14PM
samintx
Everyone in my day is going. I don’t know any of the new stars.

I know the feeling.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 77
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020