advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
find of the century?!....Apple announces the launch of its Find My network accessory program.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: April 07, 2021 12:36PM
.....today.....

Apple Announces Find My Network With Support for Third-Party Devices

.....Apple today announced the launch of its Find My network accessory program, which is designed to allow third-party Bluetooth devices to be tracked in the Find My app right alongside your Apple devices.

According to Apple, the first accessory companies to take advantage of the new Find My integration include Belkin, Chipolo, and VanMoof, with devices set to be available beginning next week.

VanMoof's newest S3 and X3 e-bikes will integrate with Find My, as will Belkin's Soundform Freedom True Wireless Earbuds and the Chipolo ONE Spot item finder. Apple says that additional third-party manufacturers will offer Find My-enabled products and accessories soon.

"For more than a decade, our customers have relied on Find My to locate their missing or stolen Apple devices, all while protecting their privacy," said Bob Borchers, Apple's vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing. "Now we're bringing the powerful finding capabilities of Find My, one of our most popular services, to more people with the Find My network accessory program. We're thrilled to see how Belkin, Chipolo, and VanMoof are utilizing this technology, and can't wait to see what other partners create."

Apple has a strict set of rules for devices that are part of the Find My Network accessory program, and all third-party products must adhere to all of the privacy protections of the Find My Network......

finder's.........fee.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2021 01:25PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: find of the century?!....Apple announces the launch of its Find My network accessory program.....
Posted by: sekker
Date: April 07, 2021 12:38PM
Apple Tile competitor next?
Re: find of the century?!....Apple announces the launch of its Find My network accessory program.....
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: April 07, 2021 01:23PM
Next up - an app for these guys:

It is what it is.
Posted by: ka jowct
Date: April 07, 2021 08:08PM
sekker
Apple Tile competitor next?

I’m hoping Tile devices will be supported at some point.

My life goes smoothly and in regular intervals
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 83
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020