advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
TV Thurs-Young Sheldon,Law & Orders, Station 19, Grey's, pilot 'Rebel', Fox/CW stuff (and more)
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: April 07, 2021 10:54PM
Law&Order fans I know are thrilled. I like Young Sheldon. If you're a fan of any of this Thursday lineup, let us know.

CBS
8pm Young Sheldon
8:30 United States of Al ep 2
Repair/Tarmim
Al takes advantage of his translating skills to help Riley and his estranged wife; Lizzie is left despondent when she misplaces her late fiancés dog tags.
(I'm not hold out much hope for this one)
Mom, B Positive, Clarice (Losers)

NBC
8pm Manifest- sci-fi no one is excited about
9pm Law&Order SVU
Hargitay, Ice-T and the gang
10pm Law&Order Organized Crime
Stabler and the fictional gangs

Fox
9pm Last Man Standing
Tim Allen fans
9:30pm The Moodys
Dennis Leary fans

ABC
8pm Station 19
9pm Grey's Anatomy
(nighttime soaps)
10pm Rebel
pilot
A legal advocate fights against Stonemore Medical and helps a woman; a husband copes with situations at home while his wife helps other people.
(more suds?)

CW
8pm Walker
(Hey, it's Jared Padalecki with no Chuck Norris)
9pm "Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?" Season 3 Episode 9
The latest monsters arrival at the school forces Hope and Lizzie to set aside their differences despite the building tension between them; Alaric keeps tabs on Josie; Cleo helps Kaleb cope with a recent fallout with MG.
(built for you and your social networked middle school pals to watch together)

Team Chuck Lorre still working it

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2021 11:01PM by Steve G..
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: TV Thurs-Young Sheldon,Law & Orders, Station 19, Grey's, pilot 'Rebel', Fox/CW stuff (and more)
Posted by: Rolando
Date: April 09, 2021 12:33AM
Wouldn't that be LawS & OrderS?
Laws & Order?

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 56
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020