Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
MR Forum Fit Club: Leaping lumps
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: April 26, 2021 03:51PM
MR Forum Fit Club

To encourage fitness goals, share experiences, educate and uplift each other.

If you haven't started yet, you are welcome at anytime.

Share as much or as little as you want with the group.

Starting out doesn't need to be a big step, just take that step.

Just dive right in!

I got in two upper body weights lifts and about 10 miles of walking. . Then it all went downhill when I found Fiddle Faddle at Dollar Tree for $1.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: MR Forum Fit Club: Leaping lumps
Posted by: Lew Zealand
Date: April 26, 2021 05:25PM
4.1 mi/day, best in a long time, thanks to Mrs. Zealand's enforced long march (unrelated to China) and a change in work scenery. Not to worry friends, I compensated by eating more foodstuffs.
Posted by: wurm
Date: April 26, 2021 06:22PM
Going to have to start paying attention to this thread. I'm blimping out during COVID. Saw the cardiologist this morning and not only is my weight (way) up, but so is my blood pressure. He said I'm close to needing BP meds. I told him I'd start eating right and exercising. I know I can do it. I just hate to have to. . Grrr.
Posted by: Don C
Date: April 26, 2021 08:06PM
Getting my twice a week gym time in and walking nearly every day, although when the missus is with me it very slow so no cardio advantage.

After a year of no weight gain, I am recently up a few pounds. I suspect it has to do with the meal prep service I am getting. HelloFresh sends ingredients which must be prepared and cooked. Good portion size, but the missus does not eat her full portion. There is not really enough (to my thinking) to save what she leaves, so I'll clean the plate. That means I am getting more than a portion size and to that I ascribe the weight gain. Need to address that "to my thinking" position and not feel the need to finish up her portion. Three pounds is not a problem; the trajectory could be so now is the time to take note and change behavior.
Posted by: Speedy
Date: April 27, 2021 11:18PM
13 miles of walking. Weight steady.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 124
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020