advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Jets draft Michael Carter - twice
Posted by: Ombligo
Date: May 01, 2021 09:26PM
The New York Jets drafted Michael Carter in the Fourth Round of the NFL draft. Then in the fifth round, the Jets drafted Michael Carter.

The first one is a running back from UNC and in the next round they got a safety from Duke. The two should expect to see a lot more of each other once rookie camps open, possibly going head-to-head in some pass-catching drills.

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
-- François de La Rochefoucauld

Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Jets draft Michael Carter - twice
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: May 01, 2021 09:50PM
If this had been a story about the Jets drafting the exact same guy in different rounds twice, I would have believed it.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 01, 2021 09:54PM
....Get......Carter......???

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: mattkime
Date: May 01, 2021 10:13PM
pRICE cUBE
If this had been a story about the Jets drafting the exact same guy in different rounds twice, I would have believed it.

I'm disappointed.

Posted by: RgrF
Date: May 01, 2021 11:11PM
mattkime
pRICE cUBE

I'm disappointed.

Same.

Did get me thinking that now the Jets have realized that after 18 years of bullying their big brother up in New England has gone off to college. Only to be replaced by that snooty upstate cousin who promises to make their life miserable until graduation in four or five or six years. By then bully brother may be back.

They live in a perpetual nightmare.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2021 11:16PM by RgrF.
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 01, 2021 11:12PM
....when you're a Jet.....you're a Jet.....all the way.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: May 02, 2021 09:16AM
RgrF
mattkime
pRICE cUBE

I'm disappointed.

They live in a perpetual nightmare.

As the Qb of the rival schools, to the U of Utah, Zach Wilson was hilarious to watch. On multiple occasions against a stout Utah defense, he was the Utes MVP because he was an interception machine. BYU played a season full of tomato cans and cupcakes. He looked really good to the Jets because of this. The Jets will continue their own nightmare with this guy. Jets will need to fire their scouting department in a year.

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 109
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020