advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Sun. TV: Equalizer/Zoey's/Nancy Drew, Legends of Tomorrow,Batwoman/Rise of the Nazis, Atlantic Crossing/Buckaroo Banzai, Futureworld + MORE!
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: May 02, 2021 05:02PM
Any comments? Lots of fan stuff plus some outstanding material

Notice: To see the movies, you've got to have the 'THIS' channel.

CBS
8pm The Equalizer
Hunting Grounds

(New, 5/02/2021)
A woman is kidnapped by a serial killer who targets people from marginalized communities; McCall gets unwanted attention from the Manhattan district attorney. (Queen Latifah kicks ass)

NBC
8pm Ellen's Game of Games
Wife of the Party

(New, 5/02/2021)
Contestants play "Blindfolded Musical Chairs" and "Danger Word," along with the new game Name Dropper; the winners from the first four rounds advance. (okay, maybe if you're stoned)

9 pm Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist
Zoey's Extrordinary Double Date

(New, 5/02/2021)
Zoey tries to exert her energy into her relationship, but things become complicated when a double date goes awry.

10pm Good Girls
Carolyn With a Y

(New, 5/02/2021)
Rio seeks Beth's help to recruit a new team member; Stan is cautious of involving Beth in new business; Annie considers taking Ben out of private school. (anybody watching this?)

ABC
10pm The Rookie
Brave Heart

(New, 5/02/2021)
Nolan reunites with his ex-wife after he brings Henry to the hospital for treatment; Detective Lopez discovers that "La Fiera" is in the same hospital.(Nathan Fillion is older than any 3 other rookies)

'THIS' channel
6pm The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension
(1984, PG, **+)
A rock 'n' rolling neurosurgeon and his band of special agents battle evil Lectroids from the Eighth Dimension to prevent the Earth's destruction. (Yes, Buckaroo Banzai!!!)

8pm Futureworld
(1976, PG, **)
Two reporters uncover a conspiracy of global proportions while investigating the re-opening of a high-tech theme park that specializes in fantasies. (Peter Fonda)
Are the small screen/audio problems of this weird little broadcast channel worth enduring for these movies?

Heroes and Icons has BAYWATCH every day

CW
8pm Nancy Drew
The Beacon of Moonstone Island

(New, 4/28/2021)
Gil insists on helping Nancy probe an intriguing hunch; Nick starts questioning Nancys level of allegiance; Odette gets on Georges last nerve. (fans only)

9pm DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Ground Control to Sara Lance

(New, 5/02/2021)
Sara is abducted by aliens following a night of celebration with the Legends, so Ava enlists Rory and Behrad to follow a lead that could help find her. (one of the goofiest scifi shows ever on TV)

10pm Batwoman
Initiate Self-Destruct

(New, 5/02/2021)
Ryan mulls over a tough choice that has the potential to reveal her identity as Batwoman; Black Mask's plans for Kate Kane commence.
(did you know that Batwoman is Jewish? not kidding)

PBS
8pm Rise of the Nazis
Politics
(2/19/2020)
Adolf Hitler sees an opportunity to become absolute leader of Germany; after a failed coup in 1923, the Nazis change strategies by becoming a political party.
(worth watching more than ever)

9pm Atlantic Crossing on Masterpiece
Empty Promises

Martha uses dinner-table tactics to help Norway; the first lady offers Martha unusual lessons in public speaking; the president treads dangerous ground with Martha.
(is this show slowly going off the rails?)

10pm World on Fire on Masterpiece
Harry leads his unit on the route to Dunkirk, and they fight to make it onto the beach and aboard a ship; Grzegorz and Tom also struggle to survive the chaos of the evacuation.
(this episode may be watchable)
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Sun. TV: Equalizer/Zoey's/Nancy Drew, Legends of Tomorrow,Batwoman/Rise of the Nazis, Atlantic Crossing/Buckaroo Banzai, Futureworld + MORE!
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: May 02, 2021 06:15PM
don't be mean...

because no matter where you go, there you are.

Two for two, I'm good now.

We are a government of laws, not men.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

-An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Re: Sun. TV: Equalizer/Zoey's/Nancy Drew, Legends of Tomorrow,Batwoman/Rise of the Nazis, Atlantic Crossing/Buckaroo Banzai, Futureworld + MORE!
Posted by: Fritz
Date: May 03, 2021 11:05AM
watched 2 eps of Atlantic Crossing. Interesting so far.
ain' no Ted Lasso or Shameless, but way better than Zoeys Extraordinary Game of Ellen Thrones

!#$@@$#!

If there are spelling issues, please pardon, Owen the cat is sitting on my keyboard.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 164
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020