advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
losing my lunch?!....this action TV show losing 2 original cast members......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 04, 2021 05:58PM
.....Carlos Valdes and Tom Cavanagh on 'Flash'......gone after Season 7........not too big a surprise....

The Flash: Carlos Valdes and Tom Cavanagh to Exit After 7 Seasons

.....Team Flash is officially down two members. Carlos Valdes and Tom Cavanagh, both of whom have been with the CW drama since it premiered in 2014, are exiting the series in its current seventh season, our sister site Deadline reports.

“Tom and Carlos have been an integral part of our show for seven seasons, and will be greatly missed,” Flash showrunner Eric Wallace said in a statement. “Both are incredible talents who created beloved characters that fans and audiences around the world have come to love. Which is why we are happily keeping the door open for return appearances.”

Valdes, who plays Cisco Ramon, is slated to appear through the end of Season 7 (new episodes air Tuesdays at 8/7c), while Cavanagh has technically already made his final appearance as a series regular. Following a brief absence, Cavanagh is due to appear as soon as in the May 11 episode, when Barry seeks out the recently created Timeless Wells.

In the Season 7 premiere, Cavanagh’s Nash Wells sacrificed himself to help Barry regain his speed. Despite the death of the Wellses, the actor returned in the following episode as a “reconstituted” Harrison Wells, who shortly after that left Team Flash to go back to the past and reunite with his late wife.

say......good....bye......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2021 07:01PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 104
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020