advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Interesting and well-done music analysis, even if you're not a musician, composer or music theory expert
Posted by: AllGold
Date: May 04, 2021 07:35PM
If you have a spare half hour, you might like this even if you don't know much about music.

[www.youtube.com]

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Interesting and well-done music analysis, even if you're not a musician, composer or music theory expert
Posted by: Fritz
Date: May 04, 2021 08:10PM
and here I thought her boots were pinching ....

!#$@@$#!

If there are spelling issues, please pardon, Owen the cat is sitting on my keyboard.
Re: Interesting and well-done music analysis, even if you're not a musician, composer or music theory expert
Posted by: space-time
Date: May 04, 2021 08:52PM
Thanks. I don’t know much about music but I really enjoyed this video.
Posted by: JoeM
Date: May 05, 2021 01:22PM
I think I saw Bob Dylan do that once. Either that or his shorts were too tight.

JoeM
Posted by: Fritz
Date: May 05, 2021 01:26PM
[www.youtube.com]

around a minute in

!#$@@$#!

If there are spelling issues, please pardon, Owen the cat is sitting on my keyboard.
Posted by: kj
Date: May 05, 2021 03:42PM
I watched that the other day. He does a really good job explaining and demonstrating. Celine is really weird, but obviously a beast. I lol'd literally with my headphones on at her very last pose. Ridiculous and awesome at the same time. My family wondered what the frick was wrong with me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 164
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020