advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Wow, What A Lineup On One Stage!
Posted by: Thrift Store Scott
Date: May 05, 2021 06:52AM
These have been posted before and usually get taken down fairly quickly, so watch this while you can-

The New Musical Express Poll Winner's Concert 1965 (Full Concert HD) [www.youtube.com]

The Moody Blues, The Rolling Stones, The Animals, The Beatles, and many more. Order of appearance and time stamps in the first comment.

Edited to add: I didn't even recognize a young, skinny Van Morrison as the lead singer of Them until he started singing.

WARNING- If I posted a link in the above message, assume it is at minimum "NSFW- Language". Occasionally you'll be wrong.

Lie to me if you must, but don't lie to me and insult my intelligence in the same sentence.

Resist the Thought Police: George Orwell's book 1984 was meant as a warning, not an instruction manual.

"Political correctness is just intellectual colonialism and psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime" - Steve Hughes

Stop and think about this: If you're able to shout the words "I CAN'T BREATHE!!!" at considerable volume, then you have just proven to anyone listening that you can indeed breathe.

"I don't see color, I just see ugly" - Joe Jitsukawa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2021 07:07AM by Thrift Store Scott.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Wow, What A Lineup On One Stage!
Posted by: Fritz
Date: May 05, 2021 07:42AM
the Richard Starky Quartet seem to be quite popular with the young ladies ...
Course, back then, sound systems left a lot to be desired, but it is amazing how weak some of the acts are.

!#$@@$#!

If there are spelling issues, please pardon, Owen the cat is sitting on my keyboard.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: May 05, 2021 10:26AM
I wonder if the Kinks had a choice in following the Beatles.
Posted by: Rick-o
Date: May 05, 2021 12:05PM
Nice! thumbs up

Mr. Lahey: A lot of people, don’t know how to drink. They drink against the grain of the liquor. And when you drink against the grain of the liquor? You lose.

Randy: What the @#$%& are you talking about?
Posted by: hal
Date: May 05, 2021 03:20PM
I didn't do many of these big festival type shows, but I did see the Grateful Dead and the Who in '76 - that was a pretty great day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 71
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020