advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Be(e)n there done that?!.....sorry guys, she was just off the market but 'Beniffer' is back......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 10, 2021 08:05PM
.....JLo and ex- Ben Affleck....spend vacation in Montana together.....after JLo recently broke up with Alex Rodriguez.....

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck 'Spent Several Days' Together in Montana, Source Says

"It's all been quick and intense, but Jennifer is happy," a source tells PEOPLE of Lopez and Ben Affleck's recent trip amid their reunion

....Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck have been spending more time together.

Over a week after the exes were pictured at her Los Angeles home in late April, Lopez, 51, and Affleck, 48, were spotted in Montana. Sources tell PEOPLE they were pictured riding in a car together near a resort in Big Sky, where Affleck has a home. He was seen behind the wheel with Jennifer in the passenger seat. Photos of their outing were published by The Daily Mail.

"[Jennifer] spent several days with Ben out of town. They have a strong connection. It's all been quick and intense, but Jennifer is happy," a source tells PEOPLE of the pair who were later spotted arriving back in L.A. on Saturday on a private jet.

Lopez and Affleck were engaged in 2002 and made headlines as "Bennifer" during their years together, even costarring in the films Jersey Girl and Gigli. They postponed their 2003 wedding days before they were set to walk down the aisle, then officially split by January 2004.

Prior to the Montana sighting, Lopez and Affleck both attended and participated in the VAX LIVE: The Concert to Reunite the World event, which aired on Saturday. (They were not pictured together at the L.A. venue.)......

sorry....but you guys were too slow........?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2021 10:02PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: be(e)n there done that?!.....sorry guys, she was just off the market but beniffer is back......
Posted by: jdc
Date: May 10, 2021 08:06PM
she had to see if the giant back tattoo was real...

----

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Re: be(e)n there done that?!.....sorry guys, she was just off the market but 'Beniffer' is back......
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: May 10, 2021 08:17PM
They were hanging out together one day in a bar I used to frequent after work, but I never managed to get a good gander at J.Lo.
Re: be(e)n there done that?!.....sorry guys, she was just off the market but 'Beniffer' is back......
Date: May 10, 2021 08:19PM
....but did you get a good look....from the back.....??

Re: Be(e)n there done that?!.....sorry guys, she was just off the market but 'Beniffer' is back......
Posted by: Buzz
Date: May 10, 2021 10:10PM
Ben sure loves his Jen's.... thought Jennifer Garner woulda made a better "Equalizer" than tapping Queen L for the gig....

though non-Jen, Halle Berry, woulda been a top draft choice for that role, too.
==
Re: Be(e)n there done that?!.....sorry guys, she was just off the market but 'Beniffer' is back......
Posted by: testcase
Date: May 11, 2021 12:38AM
yawn
Posted by: Fritz
Date: May 11, 2021 07:03AM
I'll see your yawn and raise ya.
yawn to the googith power

!#$@@$#!

If there are spelling issues, please pardon, Owen the cat is sitting on my keyboard.
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: May 11, 2021 07:18AM
Parts of the United States are witnessing a remarkable natural spectacle: Bennifer tunneling out from their subterranean homes for the first time in 17 years for an inescapable mating frenzy.

Periodical Bennifer, as they're known, are different than annual Bennifers. They spend years underground. Then, in the spring of their 17th year, Bennifer emerges.

The Bennifer climbs up the nearest vertical surface. They shed their exoskeleton. After a few days resting and waiting for their shell to harden, the mating begins. The burst of activity is impossible to miss once males start emitting their high-pitched mating song.

Sightings of Bennifer have already been reported in some states.

It is, needless to say, quite a sight. Some people view the Bennifer as a pesky annoyance, but others welcome it as an awe-inspiring wonder of nature. Some in the latter category even regularly travel around the US to experience the sights and sounds and help scientists map the creature.

Source:
[www.cnet.com]

Posted by: Fritz
Date: May 11, 2021 07:34AM
ROTFPOMSLOL!

!#$@@$#!

If there are spelling issues, please pardon, Owen the cat is sitting on my keyboard.
Posted by: Lew Zealand
Date: May 11, 2021 01:55PM
Sarcany
Parts of the United States are witnessing a remarkable natural spectacle: Bennifer tunneling out from their subterranean homes for the first time in 17 years for an inescapable mating frenzy.

Periodical Bennifer, as they're known, are different than annual Bennifers. They spend years underground. Then, in the spring of their 17th year, Bennifer emerges.

The Bennifer climbs up the nearest vertical surface. They shed their exoskeleton. After a few days resting and waiting for their shell to harden, the mating begins. The burst of activity is impossible to miss once males start emitting their high-pitched mating song.

Sightings of Bennifer have already been reported in some states.

It is, needless to say, quite a sight. Some people view the Bennifer as a pesky annoyance, but others welcome it as an awe-inspiring wonder of nature. Some in the latter category even regularly travel around the US to experience the sights and sounds and help scientists map the creature.

Source:
[www.cnet.com]

Insects are cool. Way cooler than Bennifers.
Date: May 11, 2021 02:24PM
....but she's still......'Jenny from the block'.......??

Posted by: PeterB
Date: May 11, 2021 03:25PM
Gigli 2: Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Any Worse

but seriously, this news is fine by me. It means that his other ex is still available. Jen G., if you're out there and listening, I'm free tomorrow night. grinning smiley

Freya says, 'Hello from NOLA, baby!' (Laissez bon temps rouler!)
Posted by: vision63
Date: May 11, 2021 04:52PM
Dang. I just need a few months with her.
Posted by: rich in distress
Date: May 11, 2021 05:04PM
vision63

Don’t recommend, she’s a hard snorer…
Date: May 11, 2021 05:43PM
rich in distress
vision63

Don’t recommend, she’s a hard snorer…

Good info, good info. Then at least one night.
Posted by: rich in distress
Date: May 11, 2021 07:13PM
smiley-laughing001
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: May 11, 2021 07:36PM
vision63

I'll take a few good minutes.

Over coffee, of course
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: May 12, 2021 09:46AM
vision63

Couldn’t pay me enough money to be with her.

It is what it is.
Date: May 12, 2021 02:54PM
N-OS X-tasy!
vision63

That's why I have Robot Mode.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: May 12, 2021 03:57PM
N-OS X-tasy!
vision63

She isn't my first choice by far, but oh yeah, you could definitely pay me enough. grinning smiley

Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: May 12, 2021 04:03PM
AllGold
N-OS X-tasy!
vision63

She isn't my first choice by far, but oh yeah, you could definitely pay me enough. grinning smiley

I don't mean "be with" in the biblical sense -- that would be fine. I was referring to consorting with her -- WAY too much drama involved with that.

It is what it is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2021 04:03PM by N-OS X-tasy!.
Posted by: AllGold
Date: May 12, 2021 04:08PM
N-OS X-tasy!
AllGold
N-OS X-tasy!
vision63

I don't mean "be with" in the biblical sense -- that would be fine. I was referring to consorting with her -- WAY too much drama involved with that.

Still, I would gladly accept a substantial payment.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 196
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020