advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
you and me against the world?!.....this 'family drama' TV show ending.......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: May 12, 2021 01:32PM
.......'This Is Us' on NBC.....ending with season 6.....not a huge surprise since the creator, Dan Fogelman, created the show for 6 seasons, originally.......

This Is Us to End With Season 6 at NBC

.....Prepare to say goodbye to the Pearsons.

NBC’s tearjerking family drama This Is Us will end with its sixth season, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Though NBC and 20th Television declined to comment on THR‘s report, NBC is said to be planning an official announcement of the final season on Friday, when the network unveils its fall schedule for the 2021-22 season ahead of Upfronts Week.

Back in 2019, This Is Us had been renewed for Seasons 4, 5 and 6 all at once, though at the time, no decision had been made about whether Season 6 would be the show’s last. An episode count for the final season has not been set, but it’s expected to consist of about 18 installments; Season 5, currently airing on Tuesday nights, will span 16 episodes.

Through May 11, when it returned after a four-week break, This Is Us this season is averaging higher than a 1.0 demo rating and 5.6 million total viewers (in Live+Same Day numbers) — down 29 and 29 percent from its Season 4 averages. Among all NBC programming this season, it ranks No. 1 in the demo and fifth in total viewers (trailing the #OneChicago trinity and The Voice).

The Season 5 finale — set for Tuesday, May 25 at 10/9c — will find the Pearson family gathering for Kevin and Madison’s wedding.

this......will no longer.....be us.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2021 01:38PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 257
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020