advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
CBS pears schedule by pairing pair to pairtake of pairmanent residence at Pairamount +?
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: May 15, 2021 07:32AM
Reports are that it’s all but a done deal that both SEAL Team and Clarice will move from CBS to Paramount +.

”For CBS, it came down to shelf space, as the network already has picked up three new franchise dramas for next season, offshoots from CSI, NCIS and FBI, in addition to medical drama Good Sam....”

“... SEAL Team is very well liked creatively by CBS brass, it has a devoted fan following and enjoys strong support among veterans.”

“... With delayed viewing, Clarice is averaging 6.1 million viewers on CBS but in Live+Same Day, it has been the lowest rated and least watched series on the broadcast network. However, the serialized drama, a sequel to The Silence Of the Lambs, has been a strong performer on Paramount+. It is a tailor-made show for streaming.”

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: CBS pears schedule by pairing pair to pairtake of pairmanent residence at Pairamount +?
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: May 15, 2021 09:49AM
Most of the reviews I've read of 'Clarice' are, 'should have watched 'Hannibal' when you had the chance'. (after a few tries, I've watched neither).

Some say, give 'United States of AL' a chance. I will, if it is renewed for next year and they figure out what they are doing.

'B-Positive' combines the worst of standard CBS sitcom cliches with a human organ transplant. Not my idea of comedy...yes, I've watched it. A loser in my opinion.

One episode of Tom Selleck's version should cure you of watching the current'Magnum P.I.' again.

'Seal Team'? Hope its fans are happy.

Is Chuck Lorre going to do a show called 'Old Sheldon'? Jim Parsons as a growing older middle-aged version of the character out of the California setting? As 'Young Sheldon' and 'Big Bang' show us, the character needs a very strong supporting cast, which they have done a great job of providing in the present show.

NCIS? I miss Abby.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2021 09:50AM by Steve G..
Re: CBS pears schedule by pairing pair to pairtake of pairmanent residence at Pairamount +?
Posted by: testcase
Date: May 15, 2021 12:37PM
When did CBS start caring about fruit?

I could understand Apples / Oranges but PEARS??????? dunno smiley
Re: CBS pares schedule by pairing pair to pairtake of pairmanent residence at Pairamount +?
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: May 16, 2021 11:58AM
LOL, I saw that yesterday.

Is Paramount+ a pay service?

I sort of miss Abbey, but Pauley Perrette seemed to become a bit of a loose cannon.

NCIS did a great job in finding Diona Reasonover.

She brings a whole different energy to the show, more sunny than Abbey's Goth schtick.

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 107
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020