Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Navy Blue Angels USNA 'Rehearsal'
Posted by: MrNoBody
Date: May 30, 2021 07:55AM
Filmed 5/26/2021 over the Severn River. Unlike the media's short clips,
this one has sound. F/A-18 Super Hornets scream, Double Farvel!

about 11 minutes: [youtu.be]

39°36'17"N 75°44'43"W

DuckDuckGo
The search engine that doesn't track you.

Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Navy Blue Angels USNA 'Rehearsal'
Posted by: Carnos Jax
Date: May 30, 2021 08:04AM
Nice man, thanks for posting!
Posted by: MindMeld
Date: May 30, 2021 09:18AM
Thanks for that MrNoBody. All of those precision flying groups are amazing. I have a special love for the Blue Angels since I worked for the US Navy for 31 years (civilian). It's difficult to fully comprehend what it takes to achieve what those pilots can do in a high performance jet fighter. Their discipline and focus must be absolute because the slightest error can result in tragedy. They have to have total confidence in their abilities and the abilities of their fellow aviators. That was a nice video, however there is nothing like actually being on the ground watching them perform. I have seen the several times,
Re: Navy Blue Angels USNA Duck and Cover,
Posted by: Berzeko
Date: May 30, 2021 09:21AM
Traditional Americans
Posted by: Don C
Date: May 30, 2021 11:07AM
I was just underneath their approach to The Box for an air show over the Ohio River in Louisville several years ago. First time they came up from behind and scared the ... it was quite a surprise. Watched for them on the following runs. They were RIGHT OVER HEAD ... just THIS CLOSE.
Posted by: Dennis S
Date: May 30, 2021 12:56PM
I was at an outdoor party near the airport in Little Rock. I was asked along with another guy to help old people down some porch stairs. A display from the airport started (I don't remember if it was the Thunderbirds or Blue Angels), but my partner said he used to fly with them. He gave me a play by play OD what they were doing, what was coming next, etc. it was a remarkable afternoon.
Posted by: $tevie
Date: May 31, 2021 12:28AM
One time we were in the upper deck for a game in Oriole Park when the Blue Angels were in town for some reason or other. They flew right overhead during a practice session. That was pretty cool.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 100
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020