advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
strong Kore(an)?!.......somewhere between 48 minutes to 1 hour 9 minutes into 'Minari'......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 09, 2021 07:10PM
......when the boy gives pee to his grandma to drink.....as mountain dew.....mmmm.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: strong Kore(an)?!.......somewhere between 48 minutes to 1 hour 9 minutes into 'Minari'......
Posted by: space-time
Date: June 09, 2021 08:03PM
do you recommend it? flying to Seoul on Friday and need something to watch on the plane
Re: strong Kore(an)?!.......somewhere between 48 minutes to 1 hour 9 minutes into 'Minari'......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 09, 2021 08:06PM
....I just finished it and enjoyed it.....but if you don't like movies with an 'independent movie' type feel, you may not like it......

.....it's basically the simple story of a Korean family trying to build a farm....no action scenes, just a story.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: space-time
Date: June 09, 2021 08:09PM
now I am interested. I am more interested in a movie with a good story line than an action movie with no story.

Thanks!
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: June 10, 2021 01:03AM
Excellent movie. Cast, production and story.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
As of July 16, 2022, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is now available by simply dialing 988. The previous number, 1-800-273-8255, will remain active.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 151
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020