advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
strong Kore(an)?!.......somewhere between 48 minutes to 1 hour 9 minutes into 'Minari'......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 09, 2021 07:10PM
......when the boy gives pee to his grandma to drink.....as mountain dew.....mmmm.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: strong Kore(an)?!.......somewhere between 48 minutes to 1 hour 9 minutes into 'Minari'......
Posted by: space-time
Date: June 09, 2021 08:03PM
do you recommend it? flying to Seoul on Friday and need something to watch on the plane
Re: strong Kore(an)?!.......somewhere between 48 minutes to 1 hour 9 minutes into 'Minari'......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 09, 2021 08:06PM
....I just finished it and enjoyed it.....but if you don't like movies with an 'independent movie' type feel, you may not like it......

.....it's basically the simple story of a Korean family trying to build a farm....no action scenes, just a story.....

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: space-time
Date: June 09, 2021 08:09PM
now I am interested. I am more interested in a movie with a good story line than an action movie with no story.

Thanks!
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: June 10, 2021 01:03AM
Excellent movie. Cast, production and story.

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 84
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020