advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
BoobTube Tonight?!...Series Finales: 'Bless the Harts'_'The Moodys'.....Season Premiere: 'Evil'.....Series Premieres: 'Kevin Can F**k Himself'_'Us'.....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: June 20, 2021 10:42AM
....series finale of 'Bless the Hearts' on Fox.....canceled....

....series finale of 'The Moody's on Fox.....canceled.....

....season premier of 'Evil'.....but it moves from CBS to Paramount+....you have to pay......

....series premiere of 'Kevin Can F**k Himself' on AMC......

.....series premiere of 'Us' on PBS.....

3:00 AM on Paramount+
Evil
Season 2 premiere: The team evaluates the likelihood of Leland being possessed, and prepares for a possible exorcism.

7:30 PM on Fox
Bless the Harts
Series finale: Everyone tries to figure out how old Betty really is; Wayne and the family take a trip in an RV he got for free; Christopher Meloni (Law & Order: Organized Crime) guest-voices.

9:00 PM on AMC
Kevin Can F**k Himself
Series premiere (two episodes): A sitcom wife (Schitt’s Creek‘s Annie Murphy) decides to take back control of her life; Eric Petersen (Kirstie) and Mary Hollis Inboden (The Real O’Neals) co-star.

9:00 PM on PBS
Us
Series premiere (two hours): A married couple (Baptiste‘s Tom Hollander and Luther‘s Saskia Reeves) takes a vacation to Europe with their rebellious teenage son, despite being on the verge of breaking up.

9:30 PM on Fox
The Moodys
Series finale: As the family gathers for a wedding, a sudden event shocks everyone; Sean Jr. and Marco make amends.

11:00 PM on Adult Swim
Rick and Morty
Season 5 premiere: Someone big comes to dinner — and “the booze needs to be checked.

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2021 10:47AM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!...Series Finales: 'Bless the Harts'_'The Moodys'.....Season Premiere: 'Evil'.....Series Premieres: 'Kevin Can F**k Himself'_'Us'.....
Posted by: vision63
Date: June 20, 2021 11:23AM
I resent "Evil" not coming back to regular television.
Re: BoobTube Tonight?!...Series Finales: 'Bless the Harts'_'The Moodys'.....Season Premiere: 'Evil'.....Series Premieres: 'Kevin Can F**k Himself'_'Us'.....
Posted by: Grateful11
Date: June 20, 2021 11:26AM
Sorry but I think they're pushing the envelope by naming a show, Kevin Can F**k Himself. I would not like to have to explain that one to 4 or 5 yo. I can hear it now, "Daddy what's this F**k word."

Grateful11
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 385
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020