advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Hey Brother, can you spare a multifunction color laser printer ?
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: June 22, 2021 03:00PM
Trying to convert my sister to the Brother Color Laser cult, but Bezosville has them at pretty steep prices. Any deals out there ?

I've almost got her into the Ooma cult (I have a spare Telo I'll send her) because she is having POTS issues but needs an accessible 'home phone' for her kid in case her hubby goes into another diabetic collapse again. Lil dude already did a save roll for Dad once a year ago, and fed Dad some lifesaver candies until his sugar went up and he regained full consciousness. At age 7. He's one cool kid. Currently planning a D&D campaign with his Minecraft buddies from school.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Hey Brother, can you spare a multifunction color laser printer ?
Posted by: Sarcany
Date: June 22, 2021 03:52PM
The price of a laser printer has gone way up recently, especially the color printers.

I've seen prices double and triple this year, while some printers just vanished from the stores.

I'm fairly certain that this is a temporary bump due to the global electronics shortage. Unfortunately, it may be well into 2022 before prices settle down again.

Re: Hey Brother, can you spare a multifunction color laser printer ?
Posted by: Speedy
Date: June 23, 2021 05:02AM
Sarcany
The price of a laser printer has gone way up recently, especially the color printers.

I've seen prices double and triple this year, while some printers just vanished from the stores.

I'm fairly certain that this is a temporary bump due to the global electronics shortage. Unfortunately, it may be well into 2022 before prices settle down again.

Hmmm, might be a good time to sell a couple of my Xerox 6280 duplex printers. Too heavy to ship but my local Craigslist should get them out the door.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 117
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020