advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Impressive short (41 sec) video of man catching baseball while hold baby and beer
Posted by: Todd's keyboard
Date: July 06, 2021 12:37PM
This is the most impressive physical feat I've seen in a long time. Odd, given that many of friends are professional jugglers.

A man catches a baseball while hold a beer in one hand and a baby in the other arm.

Todd's humbled keyboard
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Impressive short (41 sec) video of man catching baseball while hold baby and beer
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: July 06, 2021 12:48PM
'Here, hold my baby.

I'll keep the beer.'

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Re: Impressive short (41 sec) video of man catching baseball while hold baby and beer
Posted by: Rick-o
Date: July 06, 2021 12:58PM
Saw this the other day!

Women around him are filled with terror, while the guys are in awe! smileys with beer

Mr. Lahey: A lot of people, don’t know how to drink. They drink against the grain of the liquor. And when you drink against the grain of the liquor? You lose.

Randy: What the @#$%& are you talking about?
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 06, 2021 01:13PM
.....ugh.......could have so easily gone so wrong.......let's see baby or baseball.....which is more important.......

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Posted by: RAMd®d
Date: July 06, 2021 03:05PM
Mars vs Venus.

I can always make another baby, but maybe never another catch like that!

Your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what you cheer for.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities isn’t freedom, it’s adolescence.

We are a government of laws, not men.

Everybody matters or nobody matters.

When a good man is hurt,
all who would be called good
must suffer with him.

You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead.

There is no safety for honest men except
by believing all possible evil of evil men.

We don’t do focus groups. They just ensure that you don’t offend anyone, and produce bland inoffensive products. —Sir Jonathan Ive

An armed society is a polite society.
And hope is a lousy defense.

You make me pull, I'll put you down.

I *love* SIGs. It's Glocks I hate.
Posted by: vision63
Date: July 06, 2021 03:30PM
RAMd®d
Mars vs Venus.

I can always make another baby, but maybe never another catch like that!

My mother said she took me to a Dodgers game when I was an infant. I'd be proud today if I got nicked by a baseball hit by Willie Mays from a pitch thrown by Sandy Koufax. AND SHE KEPT THE BALL!
Posted by: RgrF
Date: July 06, 2021 05:32PM
vision63
My mother said she took me to a Dodgers game when I was an infant. I'd be proud today if I got nicked by a baseball hit by Willie Mays from a pitch thrown by Sandy Koufax. AND SHE KEPT THE BALL!

Maybe she never told you, that could explain a lot baseball bat smiley smile smiley
Posted by: vision63
Date: July 06, 2021 06:35PM
RgrF
vision63

Maybe she never told you, that could explain a lot baseball bat smiley smile smiley

hee hee hee. They won the World Series that year. Everybody could fit in the Coliseum.
Posted by: mattkime
Date: July 06, 2021 08:48PM
bah, any number of fine fathers would have done the same.

Posted by: davester
Date: July 06, 2021 10:27PM
I bet the hit scored on his noggin by his wife's thrown frying pan was equally impressive.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." (1987) -- Carl Sagan
Posted by: space-time
Date: July 07, 2021 06:10AM
first I thought he had one of those Baby Bojern carriers. You can see the baby getting scared.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2021 06:11AM by space-time.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 07, 2021 10:12AM
June 1, 2021
California mom makes one-handed catch at MLB game while holding baby, goes viral
[www.foxnews.com]

August 8, 2019!
This dad who caught a foul ball while holding his baby is the undisputed king of multitasking
[www.mlb.com]

This Phillies fan at Wednesday's game against the D-backs can surely do all of the above at the same time. After all, he effortlessly reached his left hand high in the air to grab a spinning foul ball headed right for him ... while holding a baby in the other hand.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 07, 2021 10:17AM
June 24, 2015

Oh baby, what a catch! Fan holds son, snags ball
[www.mlb.com]
CHICAGO -- The Dodgers won a most unique challenge in the bottom of the second inning of Tuesday night's 1-0, 10-inning Cubs win.

As first baseman Adrian Gonzalez reached over the tarp for Cubs pitcher Jason Hammel's foul popup, fan Keith Hartley, with baby Isaac cradled in his left arm, reached over the short brick wall with his right hand and barehanded the ball. The fan dropped neither the baby (who was sucking on a bottle) nor the ball.

First-base umpire and crew chief Jerry Meals originally ruled the play a foul ball out of play, but Dodgers manager Don Mattingly challenged the call and it was overturned by a replay official for the third out of the inning on fan interference.

"It would have been more impressive if the baby would have caught it," said Gonzalez.
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: July 07, 2021 10:58AM
He knew What he was doing, and how to do it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 153
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020