advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
POLL! Dozens of weight benches. Should I choose the one that supports a yak, polar bear, or elephant?
Posted by: pRICE cUBE
Date: July 08, 2021 12:03PM
Poll
6 votes were received.
All visitors can vote.
Which one should I go with

When choosing a weight bench, I had some very particular criteria. Adjustability, quality, blah blah blah. Then it all went out the window once I saw these promo pics featuring animals that could be supported by such benches. I didn't even know animals worked out. What a country!
[www.amazon.com]

Ways to improve web conference image and sound quality. [forums.macresource.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2021 01:02PM by pRICE cUBE.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: POLL! Dozens of weight benches. Shouldl I choose the one that supports a yak, polar bear, or elephant?
Posted by: mikebw
Date: July 08, 2021 12:53PM
Hmm, I would have thought a polar bear was heavier than a yak, but either way anything up to 500 pounds is gonna be fine, unless you are going really hard at the free weights (or the buffet smiling smiley )
Re: POLL! Dozens of weight benches. Should I choose the one that supports a yak, polar bear, or elephant?
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 08, 2021 01:09PM
....go big......or go home.......????

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Re: POLL! Dozens of weight benches. Should I choose the one that supports a yak, polar bear, or elephant?
Posted by: TheCaber
Date: July 08, 2021 02:48PM
I would not base my choice on a Photoshopped ad and text slung by a minimally-educated marketer. But that's my issue to deal with.

=TC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 99
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020