advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Choose a reward for awesome service
Posted by: pbarra1
Date: July 27, 2021 09:22AM
After a contact with say Crutchfield.com I receive an email asking how my service experience was. It then goes on say "choose a reward for agent by selecting an option below, beer, coffee, movie tix, beach day, etc." Does the company pay the employee for those, do I? Do you have to amass a certain number of say "beach days" before the company will actually dole one out to the agent. How does this work? TIA
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Choose a reward for awesome service
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: July 27, 2021 09:23AM
Why not let the employee choose his/her own reward?

It is what it is.
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 27, 2021 09:31AM
That is a cute thing, and it's great that they reflect rewards. Most companies only ask about Bad Stuff. I give great reviews when asked (and appropriate). I've even called "How do you like my driving" numbers a few times. The person taking the call was completely confused that I was calling to say how awesome the driver was for stopping and helping at the scene of an accident and car fire.
Posted by: clay
Date: July 27, 2021 09:37AM
company paid I'm sure. crutchfield seems to be a decent company, they probably treat their employees fairly when it comes to doling out these treats.
Posted by: mspace
Date: July 28, 2021 11:24AM
There was another company I dealt with that had that. I asked a customer service person the next time I called. They said they don't get the perks. I can't remember how they said anything about it translated to them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 97
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020