advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
emergency call?!.....Bob Odenkirk collapses on set of 'Better Call Saul'....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: July 28, 2021 07:42AM
.....no word on cause.......

Bob Odenkirk Rushed to Hospital After Collapsing on Better Call Saul Set

....Better Call Saul star Bob Odenkirk was rushed to the hospital on Tuesday after collapsing on the set of the AMC drama
The actor was shooting on the show’s Albuquerque, New Mexico set when he collapsed and was immediately surrounded by crew members, who called an ambulance, TMZ reports. He is still in the hospital under the care of doctors, but there has been no official update on his status.

Odenkirk has earned four Emmy nominations for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for playing ethically challenged attorney Jimmy McGill, aka Saul Goodman, on Better Call Saul. The series debuted in 2015 as a spinoff of AMC’s hit Breaking Bad, where Odenkirk originated the role. Saul is currently filming its sixth and final season, which is expected to premiere early next year......

at the hospital......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: emergency call?!.....Bob Odenkirk collapses on set of 'Better Call Saul'....
Posted by: Lux Interior
Date: July 28, 2021 09:03AM
"Stand in!"
Re: emergency call?!.....Bob Odenkirk collapses on set of 'Better Call Saul'....
Posted by: GGD
Date: July 28, 2021 09:25AM
He's only 58, I was always more concerned about Jonathan Banks health holding up through the series, he's 74. Neither of their characters can be written out of the series, they both were in Breaking Bad. And they both probably have very good contract negotiation positions due to that too.
Posted by: d4
Date: July 28, 2021 09:35AM
S'all good, man.

Posted by: Microman
Date: July 28, 2021 09:38AM
I love Saul. Bob Odenkirk, is a great choice for that part. What I have seemed to learn by watching some YouTube videos of Breaking bad, behind the scenes is that the writers, didn't know where the story was going to go, or who was going to play a certain character. It was season by season, with whatever actor (best choice) was available.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 105
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020