advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Best Free E-FAX service???
Posted by: Harbourmaster
Date: July 28, 2021 10:01AM
I need to fax a 3 page document, is there a good free service available that doesn't require any credit card info in order to send??

TIA

Aloha, Ken

“I have developed significant attachments to several members even though I wouldn't recognize them if I sat next to one on a park bench. I'm often tempted when in an airport to walk around, hollering "The Løpe", to see if anyone other than the Homeland Security people will acknowledge me. ” - The Løpe
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Best Free E-FAX service???
Posted by: graylocks
Date: July 28, 2021 10:05AM
i couldn’t find one a few months ago but i did get a free 7 day trial account that enabled me to send that one fax. so throwaway i forget who it was.

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It is about the difference you make in people's lives."--Michelle Obama
Posted by: mspace
Date: July 28, 2021 11:07AM
I use this-
[www.gotfreefax.com]
Posted by: Gareth
Date: July 28, 2021 11:08AM
I use this based on a post here: [faxzero.com]
Posted by: datbeme
Date: July 28, 2021 05:12PM
Not trying to ignore your "free" requirement, but even faxzero appears to have branding on the free version and a cost of ~$1.99 otherwise.

I have not used it for faxing, but I otherwise think Scanner Pro is a pretty solid app. Fax pricing through their "external provider" is conspicuously absent, but for the seldom occasions I need to send a fax, I will consider this in the future. Anyone ever used it? Probably expensive if you did it all the time, but the convenience is probably worth it if, like me, you fax something every 2-3 years.

[readdle.com]
Posted by: Racer X
Date: July 28, 2021 06:22PM
I use faxzero all the time. Their branding is only on the cover page.

“A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.” Seneca the Younger

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)

Judge Lee wrote that “we cannot jettison our constitutional rights, even if the goal behind a law is laudable." 9th Circuit Court of Appeals

[www.youtube.com]
Posted by: Speedy
Date: July 29, 2021 07:17AM
GlobalFax on your old Mac OS9 capable computer. Of course, you also must have an analog phone line and a modem.

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, where the weather is wonderful even when it isn't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 78
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020