advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
528 Hz
Posted by: freeradical
Date: July 28, 2021 09:33PM
How much of this can you watch before giving up?

devil smiley

[www.youtube.com]
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: 528 Hz
Posted by: cbelt3
Date: July 28, 2021 09:41PM
Bafflegab by someone claiming to be a boffin. His voice is annoying. His theories are annoying. His delivery is annoying.

I only found one actual scientific study involving the sound applied to rats, that seem to indicate an increased level of testosterone in rats. All we need. More horny rats.

I'm more willing to believe the 5.28 Hz "Brown Note" frequency, mostly because a coworker experienced it in 'Nam. M114 APC's were commonly used as a general's truck, and the transmission apparently was pretty poor. He knew a driver to claimed to have figured out how to make the generals crap their pants.

Then again it was probably a 'no @#$%& there I was' kind of story.
Posted by: jdc
Date: July 28, 2021 09:48PM
All the way until "I went to Harvard..." lol.

cause this: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 999 time(s). Last edit at 12:08PM by jdc.
Posted by: Filliam H. Muffman
Date: July 28, 2021 11:19PM
I got just past a minute.

In tha 360. MRF User Map
Posted by: anonymouse1
Date: July 28, 2021 11:21PM
Ok, so this guy is a dentist (that's fine, my grandfather and father were dentists; my sister is a dentist, I like dentists). He claims to have received a Masters Degree from a Beacon College in 1981, except that they only award undergraduate degrees, and weren't founded until 1989. Maybe it's a different Beacon College? Seems shady. And I have my doubts about his MPH from Harvard.

Anyway, there's no reason to believe he has any particular scientific credentials.
Posted by: August West
Date: July 29, 2021 08:25AM
I made it through 3 minutes or so, with no volume on, until he described people being under control of those in the know for millennia. Major endorsements for the guy on his website...

Apologies to the anonymous forum member affected by my previous sig pic. It was my personal pic of a country expressing great grief as their leader, one of the most recognized people in the world, lay on his deathbed 8 years ago, days before he died. Like a naif, I did not realize it was offensively political, I considered it an expression of deep emotion and a reminder of the mortal coil's nature; that we all, great and small, can only hope to make a difference in our short time here, no matter the personal cost.

I'll post another pic from my work in South Africa that is, hopefully, apolitical.

Posted by: space-time
Date: July 29, 2021 09:34AM
How about this?

[brilliantlightpower.com]
Posted by: bazookaman
Date: July 29, 2021 10:14AM
Or this?

[youtu.be]

Posted by: TheCaber
Date: July 29, 2021 10:35AM
So. Much. Woo.

=TC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 146
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020