advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
Got a side splitter about Larry Nassar and Simone Biles? Michael Che is your man.
Posted by: Blankity Blank
Date: July 30, 2021 10:14PM
After posting on his Instagram account how “I wanna make fun of simone biles.”, he just had to repost this humdinger someone sent him and give it a 9/10 rating.

Later, he eventually posted a statement about supposedly being hacked.

"Mannnnn, i got hacked today. Can't believe they got me," read the story, which was also shared on Twitter by Baller Alert.

"Yall know i only do jokes about whites and cops. S'all good now i changed my password and everything.."

Totally, believable, right? You’ll also be shocked to learn his Instagram account has been purged completely clean.

National Suicide Prevention Hotline tel:1-800-273-8255

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: Got a side splitter about Larry Nassar and Simone Biles? Michael Che is your man.
Posted by: N-OS X-tasy!
Date: July 30, 2021 10:56PM
Not even close to being funny.

It is what it is.
Re: Got a side splitter about Larry Nassar and Simone Biles? Michael Che is your man.
Posted by: Rolando
Date: July 31, 2021 12:21PM
Thats pretty extreme for Michael Che, but it fits his twisted humor.

OTOH, he is a corporation/corporate serf and has to censor his most extreme instincts.

I read it and groaned. I'm sure some readers were outraged and appalled.

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: Todd's keyboard
Date: July 31, 2021 02:01PM
A possible Simone-Biles joke that might work for Micheal Che:

Why are all these white politicians suddenly commenting on what Simone Biles should or should not be doing with her body?

Did she get pregnant?

Todd's ebony-and-ivory keyboard
Posted by: vision63
Date: July 31, 2021 02:32PM
I don't know what he said about Simone Biles. Because he lacks any actual humor (it's minor), he thinks he's gotta be edgy. So close the the edge that he'll be perceived as being brave. I watched a couple of his sets on YouTube and they were so-so. Whatever he said, I'm sure he tripped on his own tongue likely knowing better.

I don't wish him any ill. People make mistakes.
Posted by: Steve G.
Date: July 31, 2021 04:05PM
Che has forgotten a big rule of comedy writing, 'They can't all be gems'.

He's in such a hurry to churn out as much stuff as possible, he's not taking time to trash the bad stuff and just posts everything. Bad move when you're in front of millions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2021 04:05PM by Steve G..
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: July 31, 2021 05:46PM
He also says whatever he can think of to stay relevant. He's an "average" comedian. I've laughed at some of his material over the years, but I'm not sure saying something "edgy" (or repeating what others think is funny) is really comedy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 134
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020