advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
league of extraordinary gentlemen?!....this recently canceled TV show rescued.......
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 07, 2021 09:52PM
.....'Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist......rescued by Roku for a movie......if the movie performs well, then it will get another season......

.....the first season was good, but 2nd meandered.....seemed like they didn't know where to go....

Zoey's Playlist Rescued By Roku! Cancelled NBC Drama Eyes Wrap-Up Movie at Upstart Streamer

.....Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist may have another song left in it, after all! Streaming player Roku is nearing a deal for a two-hour wrap-up movie for the cancelled NBC musical dramedy, TVLine has learned.
We hear if the pic — which would debut on The Roku Channel over the holidays — performs well, Roku could potentially order additional episodes. New deals with the primary cast, led by Jane Levy, are currently being hammered out.

Reps for Lionsgate (which produces Zoey’s) and Roku declined to comment for this story.

On June 9, NBC pulled the plug on Zoey’s after two seasons. Negotiations with the network’s sibling streamer, Peacock, to pick up the show for an eight-episode final season also fell apart. In the wake of the cancellation, Lionsgate, the studio behind Zoey’s, shopped the series to other streaming outlets.

“I believe we can have a real chance somewhere else,” showrunner Austin Winsberg declared on Twitter after NBC axed the show, before urging fans to make their displeasure known. “But the more fan support we can throw behind it — the better.”

Meanwhile, star Jane Levy told VanityFair.com that if Zoey’s has truly come to an end, then she is filled with “gratitude,” adding, “I feel like I did everything that I wanted to with this show. If it’s over, I don’t have any regrets. I gave it my all and so did everybody else.”......

at least.....you will get a movie to wrap up for sure.......?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2021 10:42PM by NewtonMP2100.
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: league of extraordinary gentlemen?!....this recently canceled TV show rescued.......
Posted by: Racer X
Date: August 07, 2021 11:47PM
Unless it is a 7th season of Lucifer, I can't be bothered to care.

The police have no duty to respond. See Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005) or Warren v. District of Columbia[1] (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
Options:  Reply • Quote
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 90
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020