advertisement
Forums

The Forum is sponsored by 

AAPL stock: Click Here

You are currently viewing the Tips and Deals forum
how strange, the change, from major to minor?!....'Stranger Things' Season 4 trailer and debuTT date....
Posted by: NewtonMP2100
Date: August 07, 2021 10:04PM
.....it wont' debuTT until 2022....

Stranger Things Season 4 to Premiere in 2022

.....Stranger Things fans have already waited more than two years for the return of Netflix’s supernatural drama — so what’s a few more months?

Netflix on Friday released a teaser trailer — which will also air during primetime coverage of the Tokyo Olympics — that combines unforgettable moments from the first three seasons alongside a few fresh glimpses from its highly anticipated return. Oh, and it confirms that Season 4 won’t premiere until (sigh) 2022 (exact date remains TBD).

The video is the latest in a series of promos for Season 4. Previous teases have revealed that (duh!) David Harbour‘s beloved Jim Hopper is alive and well, and Hawkins Laboratory (or a facility much like it) appears to be back in business, with mad scientist Martin Brenner seen entering a nursery for youngsters with special abilities.

Season 4 cast additions include Robert “Freddy Krueger” Englund as an especially scary mental patient, and Tom Wlaschiha (Game of Thrones) as one of Hopper’s Russian captors. Amybeth McNulty (Anne with an E), Myles Truitt (Black Lightning), Regina Ting Chen (Queen of the South), Grace Van Dien (The Village), Sherman Augustus (Into the Badlands), Mason Dye (Bosch) and Nikola Djuricko (Legends) have also boarded the ’80s-set series.

Additionally, Brett Gelman and Priah Ferguson — aka journalist-turned-conspiracy theorist Murray Bauman and Lucas’ sassy kid sister Erica Sinclair, respectively — have been upped to series regulars. (For a complete roundup of Season 4 news, click here.)

Production on Season 4 of Stranger Things had been underway for a couple of weeks when the COVID-19 pandemic shut things down in March 2020. Production then resumed last fall in Georgia.

stranger......than fiction....?!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Options:  Reply • Quote
Re: how strange, the change, from major to minor?!....'Stranger Things' Season 4 trailer and debuTT date....
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: August 07, 2021 10:32PM
That subject line has me singing that jazz standard now. Try the Charlie Haden Quartet for a great version.
Re: how strange, the change, from major to minor?!....'Stranger Things' Season 4 trailer and debuTT date....
Posted by: Rolando
Date: August 08, 2021 09:49AM
That is a great show!

For us GenXers, I remember bicycling all over town at all hours.

It was fun being a free range kid!

San Antonio, TX (in the old city)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
“Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Eli Weisel

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"I don’t want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it." - Billy Graham 1981

"Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise" - Barry Goldwater
Posted by: rich in distress
Date: August 08, 2021 02:15PM
- I watched season 1 with interest, but never got around to season 2.
- what standard is being referenced here? Thanks!
- agree on the bike thing, those were the days…
Posted by: mrbigstuff
Date: August 08, 2021 02:49PM
rich in distress
- I watched season 1 with interest, but never got around to season 2.
- what standard is being referenced here? Thanks!
- agree on the bike thing, those were the days…

[genius.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 95
Record Number of Users: 186 on February 20, 2020
Record Number of Guests: 5122 on October 03, 2020